Three Big Announcements!

Hello everyone!
I know it's been forever, but as you probably all know by now, I've got issues with this story and writing in general; so I won't waste any of your time restating all of that. I do however, have super, great, fantastic, awesome announcements I would love to share!

First announcement: after five years of being on Wattpad, I have finally reached 1M reads on A Mermaid Tale! I wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for your dedication and support. This was a huge surprise to me, and I cannot believe that a story that needs so much work was able to generate so much popularity. I am incredibly humbled and honoured and I really hope that you all shall continue to grow with me as I continue to expand my work.

Second announcement: I wrote a short-story! Yup! The page of Tales of the Deep, here on Wattpad, contacted me to write a story for their March Anthology; I accepted and worked my butt off to present something! If you love mermaid and sea stories I highly suggest you check out their page and related works. My short-story will appear on March 30th, but until then there are new stories nearly every day, each as good as the previous! Again, I highly suggest you check it out.

Last announcement (a bit of a sad one): Updates for a Mermaid Tale are over until further notice. I know most of you saw this coming, and probably don't even follow the story anymore but I made a big decision that hopefully will please you all. I'm stopping all updates in order to "revamp" the entire series. It's going to be a long editing process; hopefully by the end I will have created something that will be amazing. Chances are, you will have to reread all the books in order to grasp the third installment; I know, it's ridiculous, but I am making an effort to create literary works that I can be proud of and in the future attract more readers.

My other stories such as Walkers and the Way to Neverland will continue being updated every once and a while, when I have time to spare.

Hopefully you will all understand, and once again thank you all for your amazing support! The next time I will be announcing something will hopefully be when the series is completed and ready for your reading pleasures!

Until the next time my fellow mermaid readers!

- NL101