A Mermaid Tale Book 3 - At Ocean's End Prologue Sneak Peak

To  make sure you all remain interested in this series until September, I decided to share with you this small part of the prologue for the third installment of A Mermaid Tale. It's not long, but hopefully it'll give you enough to look  forward to until I officially begin the novel.

Did you check out the cast for this book? You might want to look, I've added some interesting people....

A Mermaid Tale Book 3 - At Ocean’s End        

Prologue (Sneak Peak)

Diana

                She was awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of the telephone ringing. At first she wanted to ignore it, but she knew all too well that the individual on the other end would continue calling until she answered. With a moan, she sat up in her bed and tried to compose herself, before slowly reaching over to her nightstand to pick up the phone.

                “Yes?” She answered, trying her best to sound awake, even though she’d only gone to sleep barely a few hours ago.

                “Sorry to bother you so early Boss.” Her lab assistant Henry replied on the other end of the line. “But we’ve got a situation on the beach of Shelly Town that requires your presence.”

                She rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn. “I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” She answered, hanging up the phone and pushing herself out of her bed.

What?! What's going on?..... Stay tuned to find out :)