Chapter 2

Sweet I got 200 reads :D

Here's the next chapter

Please comment your opinion it helps me a lot

====================================================

My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. It took me a few seconds to calm down and realize I was on my floor and that it was all a dream 'not agian' I sighed. I cant have this happening. I just can't. I sat in my room thinking about what had just happened. Lets see I dreamed about kissing my brothers best friend. Hmm...problem? I think yes ! What worried me the most was Connor. What if he found out I liked Sam? What if Sam found out I liked him!?!?! Arghh all these thoughts gave me a headache. I went downstairs to get an Advil still worrying about what might happen if either one of them found out. Turning on the kitchen light the thoughts kept running through my mind 'Connor will hate you if he finds out' 'When Sam finds out he's will totally shun'

"Shut up" I told myself as I reached up and the cabinet reaching for a glass. I grabbed a soda bottle pouring it in about half way. I looked through the medicine cabinet for the advil but couldn't find any. Mom and dad weren't home, so it was only me, Connor, Nicola, Dustin, and Brandon. But I decided to bother Connor since it was probably his fault.

    "Connor" I said shaking him awake

"What is is Carly?"

    "Do we have any advil? I have terriable headache"

"We should, it should be in the cabinet down in the bathroom"

    "What? Why would it be in there?

"Brandon was using it earlier"

    "Fine I'll yell at him later" I said shutting his door

By the time I finally found the Advil my headache was gone. So I wasted 30 minutes of sleep, I blame Brandon for not putting it back. I glanced at the clock debating on whether I should just stay up or go back to sleep. 6:30. Too late. Once I'm awake I'm awake. I can never go back to sleep. Making myself a cup of hot chocolate, I grabbed a blanket and laid on the couch. I found the remote under a few pillows and turned the TV on making sure to lower the volume first. Flipping through the channels I saw nothing really interesting, nothing. Although it was still early in the morning, there was Family Guy. So I decided to watch that. This was one of my favorite episodes. It was the one where Brian and Stewie travel through different dimenssions and they get stuck in the world where dogs rule. It was still early so I was still a little tired. Every few minutes I would drift off to sleep and wake up trying to keep my eyes open. In the end I lost, and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

*The Next Morning*

I slowly woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon coming in from the kitchen. I sat up groaning from the uncomfortable pstion I had layed in and streched my back. Grabbing the half driken hot chocolate cup I slowly trudged into the kitchen. "Well look whos up" Dustin said

"What time is it?"

    "8:15 I came down and found you asleep on the couch, you looked so comfortable and I didn't wanna disturb you"

"I slept for 2 hours?!?"

    "Thats right. dont worry no one else is up yet"

"Coffee?" I looked around for the freshly brewed coffee "Dustin you didn't make the coffee yet" I whined

    "I've been making you breakfeast, Carly you're 16 I'm sure you can do it yourself"

"Ughhh...." I groaned as I filled up the coffee maker with water