Chapter 9

2K READS! THANKS YOU!

==================================================

"WAKE UP!" I felt my self being lifted higher and higher until *CRASH* I landed right onto the floor

    "Woah! What time is it?" I asked trying to scramble back up

"Its noon" Connor said

   "Woah wait you're telling me I missed breakfest"

"Afraid so" Brandon nodded 

   "Wait a second" I pulled the covers off my head and looked around "I'm in my room?"

"Yeah you fell in the car and I was gonna wake you up but Dustin insisted that we let you sleep so he carried you up to your room"

    "Oh well is the graduation today? 

"Tomorrow, " Dustin reminded us

     "Then why am I awake?"

"We need to get you a dress" mom said walking in

   "A DRESS?" I looked at everyone in the room "why? We couldve bought one back in L.A. they have really nice ones"

"You just need a nice simple dress" Nicola said

     "Fine" I got out of bed pushing everyone out of my room "Everyone out I need to take a shower and get dressed" After attemptinig to push Connor and Dustin out who wouldnt leave no matter how hard I tried. "Connor Dustin" I whined "Goo" 

"Aww...she wants privacy how cute" Connor said mesing with my hair

   "NICOLA!" I yelled "DUSTIN AND CONNOR AREN'T RESPECTING MY RIGH TO BEING A TEENAGE GIRL AND WANTING PRIVACY ALL THE TIME!" Connor and Dustin just laughed "Guyyyssss" 

"Connor Dustin" Nicola came in "You need to respect Carlys privacy, she's a moody teenager who is going through hormonal changes and need privacy"

   "Thank You" I waited for them all to leave contemplating what Nicola had just said "Hey!" I turned to Nicola "I'm not a moody teenager"

"Sounds like a moody teen to me" Connor laughed

    "Get out" I whined "Pleaseee"

"Fine we'll let the teen have her privacy" Dustin grinned "We'll just go eat while she's getting ready"

    "Now thats too far" I pushed them all out of my room "We both know we're going to eat once we get to the mall" I shut the door and grabbed some jeans and a t shirtf from my closet and headed towards my bathroom.

After changing into my clothes and cleaning up I headed downstairs to the kitchen where Connor and Dustin were eating watermelon "Thank you" I said grabbing a peice from Connors hand and sitting down "So what else do we have to get?"

"Your dress, something nice for all of us to wear" Mom said cleaning up

    "So we're all going?"

"Yupp we're gonna go as a family" Connor said hugging me 

    "Great like being your sister is't embarrassing as it is" Connor just stared at me "You know i'm kidding, i love you all"

"And so do we" Connor smiled grabbing my phone off the table and throwoing it across the room

    "Connor!" I yelled "What was that for?"

"You know i'm kidding, cause i love you" I smacked his arm and ran to get my phone, thank god it wasn't cracked. We all piled into the car mom and dad in front, Connor, Dustin and Nicola in the middle leaving me and Brandon in the way back.