Chapter 8

I was gonna wait until I got at least 2k  reads to upload this chapter, but people kept asking for an update so here it is :)

==========================================================================

"Hey Carly wake up" Connor shook my leg 

    "What time is it?"

"Almost 10pm"

   "Well lets get going so I can attempt to sleep on the plane" I grabbed the blankets folding them and grabbing the 2 pillow pets, one for me and one for Connor. "Alright you've got the suite case and I've got the carry on right?"

"Yup lets go" I jumped out of the car well fell, I was so tired and uncoordinated that I almost stumbled into the parking lot "We're gonna need to get some coffee after" I mumbled

    "Yeah we wouldn't want you to get hit by a car" 

"Hey I'm tired give me a break" Connor and I walked into the airport and got in line which wasn't too long, there were maybe 80 people ahead of us, theres usually a lot more. While waiting in line I took out my phone to check my twitter feed which wasn't very active, #UniqueAnon Was trending worldwide though. I skimmed through the tweets to see what it was about, it was mainly about how they loved my video and how they want me to do another one. "Connor how much longer?" I asked putting my phone back in my bag. 

   "15 minutes at the most"

"Ughh" I stood there impatienly for 30 minutes! "Finally" I sighed taking off my shoes and emptying my pockets. I put everything into the bins and walked through the scanner. "Thank you" I grabbed my shoes slipping them back on and grabbing my bags "Connor I'm gonna go get coffee should I get your usual?"

   "Just get me a frappiciano with espresso" He said as he unzipped the bag, the security guard looked at the black bag which contained all my underwear. Running to starbucks to avoide embarrassment I waited patiently in line.

"Oh my god" I turned around to see a girl about 13 maybe 14 "Aren't you Connor Franta's sister? Carly?"

    "Yeah last time I checked"

"Oh my gosh I love you channel" she said smiling

   "I have a channel?" I said confused probably sounding really stupid "Oh yeah, thanks"

"haha you're so funny, but yeah you're channel is awesome"

   "Really? I only have it because Connor thought it would be a good idea, but I don't really use it much"

"You should really put more videos up, I really like them"

    "Maybe, I'll consider it" I smiled

"What would you like?" The cashier asked

   "Medium frappiciano with espresso, and meduim mocha with wipped cream and espresso please" the woman nodded taking the $10 bill from me. I turned to the girl again who had the biggest smile on her face "What would I do on my channel?"

"Do things like your brother but differently, ya know cause to be honest you're a lot better then him"

   "Yeah" I grinned "but everyone loves Connor"

"Well everyone loves you too, I know I do"

   "Aww I love you too" I hugged her and grabbed the coffees "Thanks"

"Carly!" Connor yelled "Come on we gotta go soon" I handed him his coffee "thanks"

   "Well I gotta go, I"m going to my brothers graduation, it was nice talking to you um...?"