Chapter 6

Another long chapter :) 

Please give it a vote, worked hard on this

=====================================================================

I literally wanted to kill Connor. There was two months of school why would I have to go. It was stupid. But Connor said they had to get all of the paper work so I could get my diploma. All I had with me was a small handbag with a notebook, a pencil, my phone, and a waterbottle. Connor dropped me off after taking me to Starbucks. I walked in and looked for the office. After walking  aimlessly around in a circle 3 times I finally found it, It was right near the enterance door. Just goes to show how oblivious I am. People kept giving me this dirty look as if I did something wrong.

"Ahh you must that girl who's transferring schools when there's only two months left" she said it such an annoyed snotty tone, like its not my fault I have to go to school  "Karina Franta?"

   "Carly" She looked over her papers at me "Call me Carly" She looked at me before going through the papers again. A woman in a black skirt down to her knees and a white blouse came up behind her whispering something in her ear. The other woman nodded and left. 

"Sorry about that, subs never know what to do you can call me  Mrs. Smith" This other woman had brown hair neatly rolled into a bun with black rectangular glasses sitting at the end of her nose, she looked like she was in her mid 30s "So Karina Franta"

   "Carly, people call me Carly, I don't really like that name"

"Oh but its such a beautiful name, for such a cute girl like you, but if you insist"

   "Thank you"

"So transferring schools so late i see"

   "Yeah I know, my mom said I could come out and live with my brother for the summer, but I had to finish school out here, my brother said that all the papers and transcript needed to be organized and that I wouldn't need to do a lot except maybe for some testing"

"Thats not exactly true" She flipped through some papers while talking "You're papers will come in and depending on what you were doing at you're old school will determine what you will be doing here, it may be that you just need to complete some tests to prove you know the curriculum"

   "Ok so classes?"

"According to your trascript you were a pretty smart kid, all A's and B's" I nodded remembering all the bullying I had gotten for being the smart one, people always asking for answers and just giving me a hard time  "So you'll be taking some of the higher classes" I nodded "Here is your scheduale, now let me get someone down here to show you around" Great, some random stranger is going to show me around. Someone who won't even like me I bet. "Alright Carly you're all set, and I must say I am very impressed you are a 16 year old senior taking AP classes and graduating in a month"

   "I started school early, and grew up with 4 older siblings, and my aunt and uncle are teachers so..." I trailed off staring at the ground. Yeah I'm not really good at socializing. What worried me the most was if people would know me here, I am Connor Franta younger sister , I've only been in a few of his videos and one of Jc's, Trevors and Sams. This is L.A. so there are a lot of people. I did have my own youtube channel but I never used it, it was mainly just a few things I did with Connor or it was me doing random stuff. I had like 5,000 subscribers. I also had another channel called Unique_Anon Where I basically just expressed my opinion, but that's a whole other story.

"There you are" Mrs, Smith said standing up "Carly this is Adalynn she will be showing you around for the first half of the day" A girl who looked maybe 5'5 had brown eyes with blonde hair down to her shoulders wore white shorts and a floral shirt on smiled "and this is Kayden who will show you around for the second half of your day" He looked about 5'4 he hand black jeans on with a white shirt tucked neatly in. He had light brown hair (brown and blonde) cut back neatly. He also had blue eyes. He smiled showing is braces.