page seven

am 

such

an 

idiot.

I'm falling in love with the enemy. Who in the fuck ever said that this was going to be a good idea? Jesus fucking Christ. 

And the worst part is, I loved falling asleep in Dan's arms more that anything in the whole world, and no just because I'm in desperate need of affection, but for the fact that it was /Dan'/s arms around me. Not anyone elses.

Nothing else really happened after that. I just woke up on his couch while he was asleep in the recliner by the TV. Bless his soul. He gave me the comfier sleeping option.

There are literally so many risks involved in getting closer to him.

1) our troops are probably going to kill us

2) we wouldn't be able to live together or have a life together until after this fucking war ends

3) this may not actually be love. We might both just be blinded by the fact we want someone to hold and love until the end of time.

4) OUR TROOPS ARE GOING TO KILL US

If they find out that we're flirting with the enemy, they will /not/ hold back to shoot us. And I know that for a complete fact.

Although, I really can't get the smell, the feel, the sound, the /everything/ of Dan out of my head. He's all I can think about and although it's the worst thing in the world since we probably shouldn't be together, it's also the best I've actually felt in while, and I don't want to let the feeling go, or let Dan go.

I guess I'll write more tomorrow, I think Dan is getting up. Maybe I should make him breakfast!

Oh god now I sound like a fangirl.

Alright I'm off to try and impress the man I think I love. Ugh.

Love, Philip xx 

So i got on a writing spree in visual design and I've almost finished this story (prepare to cry)

so yeah. concussion is still there and i just feel like aoinfrojnraiooriorfiogrihganiagtnigatihorj

ughhh kill me

okay i gotta go

 byeeeeeeee COMMENT "I'LL SEE YOU LYING NEXT TO ME" (song lyric) IF YOU FOLLOW ME AND ARE APART OF THE ARMY OF RAE'S OF SUNSHINE