Prologue

"Ah there's my new friend!" Flint said enthusiastically. I was walking in to meet him for the tenth time before the even started. I was dressed in a skirt and shirt similar to his with makeup done different than him.

Yup I'm a clown. But it takes real skill to be one. Two guys passed talking in a foreign language. I noticed they both were Brazilian. "Olá senhorita." One said. I had no idea what he said.

"The one that talked to you is Kaique Pacheco. I had no idea what he said but he does speak English. Enough to ride, talk to the guys and order a meal and room." Flint said. "But mostly talks to one of the other Brazilians." I said. "I'd say."

I nodded. To be honest he was cute. "O homem de Yo é quase hora de montar." "Guys its time to start." One of the American riders yelled. "Come on we're out in the arena the entire time. You can sit on the shark cage until your comfortable with it." Flint said.

I nodded and followed him. I stood in the arena opposite of Flint. "Now y'all I want to introduce my new friend. Codie Alrison. She'll be helping me out here for quite a while. So let's see how she does." Flint said.

I waved to the audience. I knew the first rider was getting ready for his ride. There was a commotion in the chutes followed by a different language almost like cursing.

Then everything was calm before the gate was opened.