ken dollz.

Joey

10:39  am

"You're right, I like you lots."

"Mhm, I can see that."

  "Okay so?"

"So, c'mer"

"I really hate how toxic but alluring you are. "

"Yeah?"

"How one little word could send me running.  I hate it."

"You're so cute."

"And you're crazy if you think I'm falling for that mess. It's -"

"All or nothing. "

"What?" "Get real,boy."

"You have really soft lips and a pretty round-"

"Aye!"

"I love you."

"..And I love porn. How quickly you forget. I ain't for ya games,boy."

"Hmm, You're harder than I thought."

"Ha-I can say the same. What dirty thoughts were spinning in that perverted mass of yours?"

"Lots.  Especially since you're a porn fanatic."

~
What the hell?  I'm so happy that was just a dream. Oh my goodness. This-this can't be happening. I can not having the feelings for Hassein. He's like the fucking reincarnate of Satan. Jesus take the wheel.

"Did you have sweet dream?"Pedro smirks. He had on a white t-shirt with black joggers. The Roku remote was glued to his hand while strolling on Amazon Video. Syd raises her head from Pedro's thigh and nods.

"Yeah if your gonna have a erotic dream about Hassein do it more quietly."She then rubs her flat caramel tummy and turn towards the tv again. "Let's watch Inuyasha."

"We already seen it!"Pedro groaned.

"Okay! So?"Syd protests,"Okay,put on Inuyasha movies then, dick head." He glares at her for a moment before searching it up.

"Shutup. It wasn't a wet dream,you idiots."I growl as I sit up from the pillow and stretch a little before fully getting up from the sofa. "Oh yeah' oh Hass stooop'"Pedro teased in his fake girly whiny voice which made Syd laugh. " Hehe, very funny."

"If your looking for him he's in the pool."Syd sings. I roll my eyes and continue my quest to the kitchen to look for food. I wonder if there are any pizza rolls left to eat. That Syd does have a big appetite.

~

"I say we head over to the mall, get some shit and hit the movies."Syd states and pulls out a baggie accompanied with green wonders and prepares the spliff. Pedro rebels against her idea with a hard head nod. Here they go again. It's as if it was planned.

"That ain't fair, idiot. Rudy, Dom and Rj aren't back here yet. We can't go with out them. You're ice cold,princess.
"

"I have to agree with Dro. We can't just up and leave."Teo said.

Syd rolls her eyes and sighs.  She wouldn't admit it's a personal thing against Rudy. She chooses to drown in salt for a week or two."Why can't they meet us? Dom has transportation and can't Ruru just pick up Rj on the way?"