Chapter 4

The Cabello's got ready to go home with their daughter. Camila looked around frantically. "Lauren?"

"Right here, Camila."

"Can...can you come home with us?"

"Camila, your parents can take care of you. It'll be okay. You can call me if you want."

Camila's face fell and Lauren's heart fell with it. She looked at the elder Cabello's, "Would it be alright? I don't want to..."

"Lauren, please. Camila needs you. If that helps my little girl..." Alejandro replied.

"You are always welcome in our house," Sinu added.

"Even if you're having a romantic evening and we crash it to laugh at your movie?" Lauren asked with a smirk. The Cabello's smiled back.

"Go ahead sweetheart," Clara said. "Call us later, okay?" Lauren bit back a comment about when she ever needed permission but, instead, merely nodded. She grabbed some clothes and disappeared into her bathroom to change out of her robe.

Meanwhile, Clara spoke to the Cabello's, "If you need anything at all from Mike or I, please don't hesitate to call."

The mothers hugged and the fathers shook hands. They had all agreed not to chastise the girls about underage drinking at a high school party. Camila was suffering worse than any punishment and Lauren...

Well, the Jauregui's would deal with it later.

That night, Lauren held Camila as the girl slept. The green eyed girl found the feeling of being there for Camila surprisingly comfortable. A day ago, if someone had said she'd be helping out Camila Cabello, Laure would've either laughed in their face or yelled at them. Comfort and more started to fill the pale girl and she felt some fear at these new emotions directed at Camila. She lay there for several hours, staring at the tree-shaped, streetlight-painted patterns on the ceiling. Eventually, close to 3 in the morning, she dozed off, Camila still sleeping in her arms.