Chapter 5

*Trigger Warning*

When classes broke for lunch, Lauren left school and headed north to the San Fernando Valley and Northridge. She checked some of the coffee shops and a snack shop near the high school, guessing her prey would be trolling there for any new girls to use and abuse. Finally, for no specific reason, she settled on a Caribou Coffee that was close to Northridge High School.

Eventually, when she heard a bell announce the door opening, she looked up to see Austin Mahone strut into the coffee shop. Not sure if he remembered her, Lauren did a slow walk to his table after he settled into his chair. "Hi Austin. Remember me?"

"Uh, um, Lara! Right? The girl who likes witch soup."

Smiling convincingly, she shook her head, "No, Lauren. But yeah, I like that about hot tubs.

"May I join you?"

"Sure."

Lauren sat opposite Austin. They made flirtatious small talk for several minutes. Outwardly Lauren was into it but inside she was seething. She pictured scissors punching through one of his eyeballs then the other. Then his ears past the ear drums. Then lower down, she gelded him and shoved the remains in his mouth as she slowly slit his throat, watching him cough up blood through the remains of his genitalia.

She had to blink and shake her head for a moment. The image was so strong, she almost lost track of reality.

"Everything okay?" Austin asked with what sounded like real concern. Then his phone rang and he pulled it out. "Excuse me."

He spoke for a few moments when Lauren stood up, grabbed the phone and poured her still-steaming coffee over his head, unwittingly copying one of her first torments of the girl she was now desperately trying to help. As Austin screamed from the scalding liquid, he stood up. With her steel-toed boots, she kicked him as hard in his groin as she could. She hoped his nuts were now up around his diaphragm.

"That's for Camila Cabello!" she declared. Seeing fear flash across the dirt bag's face at the mention of Camila's name, she felt somewhat vindicated.

She left the coffee shop and headed to her car. In seconds, she was speeding out of the lot and back towards home.

Once she felt she was far enough, she pulled into a strip mall and parked in the alley behind the stores. Taking a deep breath, Lauren shuddered for a moment. As hard-edged as she portrayed herself, she had rarely ever done real violence on anyone. Not since she pushed Brad Simpson's face in the grass in fourth grade when he tried to peak up her school uniform.

Her body began to quiver as the adrenaline rush blew through her. It was intense but even more terrifying. Finally, she managed to force deep, calming breaths.

As Lauren finally got over the shakes, she pulled her own iPhone out and called the Cabello's house. "The package has been retrieved. I'll check it first, make sure El Creepo left anything incriminating on it."

"Understood," Alejandro replied noncommittally.

"I...uh, well, I did get some payback..."

"Thank you." She heard the smile on the man's face.

Lauren was oddly pleased that her old frenemy's father was willing to go along with her crazy scheme to get the creep that hurt Camila.

She checked the phone itself. No nerdy label with the owner's name and no apparent security password lock. Idiot, Lauren thought.

Then Lauren began to access the picture files. Some of the usual inane pics people save on their phones then a couple of shots of the party then Camila lying on a bed. She seemed to be awake but her eyes were dilated and glassy. Lauren felt her anger grow again. The next showed Camila with her top off and the bra lying beside her. Then she was naked. Austin Fucking Mahone had his dick out and was waving it over her head. The next few showed him as he shoved it in her mouth, his face one huge grin. Then she saw him fucking her. The next few pictures showed him thrusting in and out. Then she realized she saw, in the pictures of him inside her friend, Camila's virginal blood. Lauren's mind faded out for a moment, her body quaking with rage.

Slowly, through the red haze, Lauren realized there was another person involved. As disgusted as she was by what she had already seen, she continued to scroll through the file, hoping to see the picture taker.

Coming back to herself, she felt her hand aching as it clenched the phone. She loosened her grip and the casing creaked. Forcing herself, Lauren scrolled through more. She realized that the figure had changed.

This must be the prick who took the pictures, Lauren thought. He looked familiar, a young guy, maybe college age with sun-bleached hair and a goatee. She was going to find this fuck too.

She then realized that a third person was there taking the pictures now as Austin was standing, holding himself over Camila's face while his...friend raped the girl. He...

"He used her hair like a FUCKING TOWEL!" Lauren shouted. She almost turned around to go back and actually kill the prick. She didn't but she growled out her promise, "I will make him pay!"

Lauren didn't want to see any more. She wished she hadn't seen these but she had to learn what she could. The blond-haired guy was reaching out of the picture and she realized he took the phone so the third man could... Then she saw the third man...

"OH! MY! GOD! HE'S DEAD! THEY'ER ALL DEAD! I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!" she screamed, throwing the phone across her car to bounce off the passenger door.

The next thing Lauren knew, she was staring at the front of her house, her mother tapping on the driver's side window and her father standing by his car in the driveway, a rare look of real concern on his face.

Lauren powered down the window and shouted, "WHAT?!"