Intro

You didn't know that working for the guildpact would be this much work. Apparently the important paperwork that wasn't getting done when he disappeared had piled up to the point where your boss could make an actual paper labyrinth out of it. While most of the paperwork had to be filled out by the guildpact himself, some of it and some of the errands around the place fell into the laps of the employees.

It still made up enough paperwork total to build one wall of the labyrinth when one put it all together.

Needless to say, this was more than a little bit intimidating for someone like you who had just started to work there.

You nervously approached your boss with an empty folder that would soon be filled, waiting for your next assignment. She walked into the room, her blue cape around her broad armored shoulders trailing lightly and almost touching the ground.

Lavinia's face was as stern as it usually was, but you could swear that you could make out slight dark circles under her eyes that must have been from staying up late working and dealing with the guildpact's mess.

"____," she said, setting a stack of papers down on the stone table in front of her "there are at least seven different jobs that are in desperate need of being completed today. Since you need all the experience you can acquire right now, you may take your pick." She let a heavy sigh out of her lungs as she pulled out a long list and set it down in front of you.

"Ma'm......are you ok?" You asked, slightly concerned for your boss's health. If she somehow got sick the entire place would fall into even more chaos than it usually did.

"I'm.....fine. Anyway, you should get to work as quickly as possible. Look over this list and go to the location specified for the task you want to work on."

You looked over the list. Apparently the kitchen in this sanctum needed to be organized, there was paperwork that needed to be dropped off in the library along with the rest of the papers that made up the maze, a document needed to be delivered to someone in the district, the upstairs room needed to be cleaned up, the books in the library needed to be organized because someone had gone around putting each and every one out of order, the plants in the greenhouse needed to be watered, and Lavinia needed someone to help her with what she was already working on.

There were so any choices. You didn't know which one to pick.