Chapter 6

So it's been a couple months since I got Westley and he's my baby, he sleeps in my room every night, and he's my number 1 support system and for some reason since I got him I've had no bad dreams. I've been thinking about getting another cat but I want a dog too,but I'll figure that out later. I look at the clock, 45 minutes until going to the restraunt, I throw on my favorite dress (pic above), say bye to Westley and get a head start to the restaurant.

At the restaurant

I got in the restaurant and easily spotted Noah, obviously he got here first, I sit down next to h and give him a quick kiss, TBH I don't know why but, we've been really close like that. Soon after, he whispers, "you look amazing and I have a question for you later." My face let out a small blush and I whisper back, "well I can't wait for that time to come." I say before kissing his cheek, making him blush and smirk slyly. I giggle and see Adam and Abby heading over holding hands. I smile as they sit down we order our drinks, I got lemonade, Adam got Coke, Noah got mountain dew, and Abby got pink lemonade. After laughing and telling stupid puns, Adam gets serious, "so um Abby I got a question for you."

Abby's Perspective

"So um Abby I got a question for you." I nod and gave him a confused look. He got down on one kne- oh my God is he-"Abby Oakheart, I know we haven't been together for too long but I want you to know they have been my favorite moments in my life and I want more moments to share with you so Abby Oakheart will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me??" I look at Lotus who had tears in her eyes, as did I. I look back at Adam, nod, and add,"Yes oh my God I love you Adam!" Everyone in the restaurant awwes and claps including Noah and Lotus. I can't believe what had just happened.

Back to Lotus perspective

I am so happy, I know more than anything those two deserve to be happy, I love them both so much.

Time skip to after dinner

We walk out and walk to the park all hand in hand proud of what happened earlier tonight. Abby pulled Adam away sort of like she got a cue from Noah I look at him and he gives me a passionate but small kiss before saying, "So uh I wanted to say something kind of nerve wrecking, I love you." "I love you too" I say kissing his cheek. "Oh well that was easier than I thought it was going to be, well um will you like to be my girlfriend???" I smile, nod and kiss him, between all of that I whisper the words, I love you. And with that we walk back to My house to watch movies.

I know this isn't the longest chapter, but it may be my favorite one, hope u enjoyed, hope u had a good day, and I like u guys, I'm not ready to commit and tell u I love u yet, lol, tootles. <3

Word Count- 559.