Author's Note

Here's the author's note, now. Yay!  

Anyway, this is just my little area for reasoning and extra thingies (including the playlist, scroll down) like disclaimers, credits, and alternate covers. Later on, I may even provide a timeline! Yay.   :P

Thank you!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- 

The following is all music I listened to while writing, all fit in to certain plot points. Fancy smancy stuff, huh?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

DISCLAIMER

While I really do love the era, I'm surely not a Historian, so forgive me for my inaccuracies... which there may sadly be a lot of. Until I find them. And correct them. That as well as my horrid writing. 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

DEDICATIONS

My friends in History, you suckers. Thanks a load for listening to my rambling and complaining. And my slow delve into lack of sleep...

My good friend Tarma, for encouraging me to do what I love most.

For my 9th grade writing teacher, for being confident in me even when I was failing the class.

To my Group Leaders, who keep encouraging me!

To all of you who made it this far!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-   

Writing Metal Birds and Why it Exists:

Metal Birds was written for vaguely educational purposes. More often than not, people who enjoy what they are reading will also find that they learn from it as well, which I thought would be a wonderful thing to encourage. I also personally love and am deeply interested in the time period the story takes place in, from the end of WW1 to the end of WW2, as well as following events. 

It was also written very partially as a homage to a show called 'Hetalia' (don't watch it if you know what's good for you, just avoid it, people are insane-) which was created by a man named Hidekaz Himaruya. The names of his main characters as well as fan-names are used, but the characters hold pretty much names and some physical traits in common. I also wrote this to educate said fan-base (which seems to be pretty much nonexistent now, thank god) on how atrocious the event of the Second World War were, as some others tend to use it inappropriately. 

You absolutely do not need to know what that is to read this. 

SO. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I want to clear some things up. I'm attempting to write much more often. You don't have to be aware of the show, or it's characters, or its plot -there is no real long plot for the show- because I've also written this for EVERYONE to enjoy!

Thank you VERY MUCH for choosing Metal Birds, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed it!
(Warning, Metal Birds is NOT FINISHED YET! Tune in for more throughout the week/month/however long it takes to finish this...)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~AWARDS~

☆ 2017 Emerald Awards, 1st Place in HF!

☆ 2017 Shadow Awards, 1st Place in HF!

  ☆2017 Freedom Awards, 2nd Place in HF! 

☆2017 Dreamcatcher Awards, 2nd Place in HF!

☆ 2017 Mist Awards, 3rd Place!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-  

~ALTERNATE COVERS~

SEQUELS AND OTHER WRITINGS

Upon finishing Metal Birds, I would love to announce that I'll be beginning to slow process of writing yet another book in this fashion, under the name of PACIFIC. Pacific will be about Alfred Jones, the representation of America. It will cover a lot of prejudices in America at the time, and of course, the Pacific Theater. Along with Alfred will be much more 'long term' appearances from Jett -Australia-, who will serve as a way of a companion in his fight against the Rising Sun. However, he must come to realize that he and Kiku -Japan- aren't necessarily unalike in their care for their people and cultures. Even then, it will be a hard realization to make. 

Following, though most likely DURING the time that I write Pacific, I'll be tackling a colossal non-fiction about Lawrence of Arabia. I've put copious amounts of research into the development of it thus far, and if there are any resources to be spared, I would love for you to send them to me! (No, the movie doesn't count.)

HERE ARE THE COVERS FOR BOTH!