Such a Little Kid

[Tom's Pov.]

With both me and Edd having a thing for (Y/N), it'll be difficult for her to choose. Hah, what's next? Matt having a crush on her, too? That's impossible. Does he even remember what it's like to have feelings for someone?

I kept to myself the rest of the day and drank like usual out of my flask that is somehow always full. That's when (Y/N) literally came up behind me and put Ringo on the head.

"Gah! What the hell!?" I screamed, taking Ringo off my head and turning to her. She gave me a mischievous smile.

"Come on, Thomas, it was only a harmless little prank!" she said inmocently to me.

"Don't call me that," I said back, giving her back Ringo. "Go play or something."

She gave me that face every little kid makes when they're mad and folded her arms around Ringo,"No."

"Come on, (Y/N), stop being a little kid!"

"I'll act like a child when I want to, thank you very much," she said. She put Ringo in Edd's lap by putting her arms at each side on his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck. Edd's face flushed in red and I grunted.

"Fine. What do you want?" I said, giving up on trying to make her stop bothering me. She picked Ringo back up, leaving Edd all red on his cheeks and across his nose. She shoved him in my face.

"Play with Ringo!" she said to me.

"No," I replied flatly, folding my arms.

"Fine! I'll just play with Edd instead," she said. She leaned backward with her back again the couch and literally slid down between me and Edd. (Did anyone else ever do that when they were little?)

She held Ringo up in the air above her and Edd pet him on the head. They both laughed and talked about Ringo and where Edd got him.

To be honest, I was a little jealous of how they were together. They were like... Perfect. If you took a perfect couple and compared them to those two, there would probably not be any differences.

I glanced at them once in a while to see Edd and (Y/N)'s cheeks dusted in pink as they talked and played around. Well, i did have that feeling just seeing her as happy as she was. It was really cute to see her trying to keep Ringo to herself or to hug Ringo or just to be a little kid. It just brought out who she was: This almost grown up girl that still acts like a kid for the hell of it.

I watched Edd and (Y/N) play with a small smile, ignoring the tang of jealousy I felt at the back of my heart.