His Feelings

[3rd Person Pov.]

(Y/N) pulled her hair out of her (F/C) sweater. When she put her arms to her side, her sleeves fell over her hands only leaving the tip of her middle finger to touch her grey shorts. She pulled on shiny, black flats and looked at herself in the mirror. She moved a strand of hair out of her face before jogging down the stairs. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and she opened the door to see Edd in his normal hoodie and jeans. A blush covered his cheeks as he said,"You look nice."

(Y/N) smiled and said,"Thanks. And you look nice, as always."

Edd chuckled,"Flirting already?"

"Hey, I didn't... let's just go."

Edd held the door open for the girl as she climbed into his car. He shut the door and went into the driver's seat. "What movie are we going to watch?" she asked. Edd couldn't help but think that she acted like a little kid almost all the time. "I know you'll like it."

As he pulled into the cinema, (Y/N) bounced in her seat. Once Edd opened the door for her, she hopped out and began to drag him towards the large building. Edd shut the door and locked the car before she could drag him too far. He handed in his tickets to the man outside the door and they walked into the dark room. The red curtains framed the top and sides of the large screen. They sat in the dead center of the room and (Y/N) said,"Why won't you tell me what movie this is?"

"Because it's a surprise," replied Edd. The white screen went dark before it showed the title screen of (F/M). (Y/N)'s eyes lit up and glistened as she stared at the screen as it started the movie. She turned to Edd and smiled. She mouthed the words "Thank you" before turning back to the movie.

In a little less than an hour and a half through the movie, (Y/N) was asleep with her head on Edd's shoulder. He smiled every time he glanced at her to make sure she was okay. After the movie ended, he shook her by the shoulder. She stirred around in her seat before sitting upright. She rubbed her eyes and asked,"So the movie's over?..."

Edd replied,"Yeah. Come on, let's get you home."

Edd helped her to her feet and walked her out the door and into the car where she, again, fell asleep. When Edd stopped at her house, he picked her up bridal style and walked her inside using her house key in her pocket. He lay her down on the couch and put a blanket over her after he went to her room to look for one. He sat down and picked her head up and put her head on his lap. He smiled and let her head, remembering all the times he had opportunities to to tell her about his feelings.