Skit

[3rd Person Pov.]

(Y/N) wasn't sure if she should go to an eye doctor or not due to her being the commander of a whole army. She might get arrested or even executed, and that can't happen. Instead, she took her own test at home. She pulled up the chart on her laptop and failed the test. She guessed that it was because she was always looking at something really small on her computer screen or because she was always looking through the scopes of her weapons to check them.

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Now I have to get a pair of goddamn glasses," she said to herself. She got up and walked to the nearest (S/N) (Store Name because I can't think of any stores that sell glasses). It took her a while, but she found a pair that she was okay with.

(You can have a different style or color

(You can have a different style or color. I don't really mind if you change it up a bit.)

She slipped them on and over her ears. She looked around to see everything as clear as can be. She smiled and walked home after paying.

When she walked home, Matt happened to be looking out the living room window and saw you.

"Hey, guys! (Y/N)'s got glasses!" he shouted to his friends.

Tom and Edd jolted to the window to see. (Y/N) was getting her keys to unlock her door, so they got a good look at her glasses and how she looked. Edd and Tom stared at her for a while. (Y/N) felt someone looking at her, so she turned to the boy's house. They ducked underneath the window sill before she could she them.

~~~~~~~
SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT... I'M JUST RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND I DONT WANT TO LET ANYONE DOWN ;-;

My Sister: You really are an atychiphobiac.

Me: NO SHIT, SHERLOCK.

Just throw me in the pit of shame CUZ I'M NOT UPDATING LIKE USUAL...

Well, That's all I have for now I guess! So I'll see you all on the flip side!

Bye-Bye!~