Blur

[Your Pov.]

You were walking around in the park. You lived across from the boys for a year already and it was already beginning to snow. The flakes drifted down at you watched them fall. You haven't seen snow in the sunlight like how it was. It was so pretty.

You sat on a bench and thought about thins that have happened in the past year...

Tord was being really nice to you while Tom absolutely hated him...

You had guitar lessons sometimes with Tom and had a guitar of your own now...

Edd and Matt were always communicating on their phones even if they were right next to each other...

It seemed a little suspicious. You guessed that it was just because you were the only girl and it was just a normal thing for guys to like the nearest girl they hung out with. Nature in men are just so complex...

You shook your head and blew warn air into your hands. You rubbed them together as you got up. The grass and cement around you was already covered in a thin layer of snow. You, being cateful not to slip, walked home to get some warmer clothes on. You slipped on a pair of black boots, a (F/C) coat over your hoodie, and a (F/C) and white striped scarf. You played with the end of your scarf while walking around the park.

You turned to see Tord with the men you recognized to be Paul and Patryck. They were all whispering to each other. You wondered what they were talking about and assumed it was hust guy stuff. They probably didn't recognize you because of your scarf that was covering half of your face. You were able to walk right past them. Or so you thought.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Tord said. You jumped a little and turned.

"Uh, hey, Tord."

"Thought I wouldn't see you, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I only know because you're the only know who walks like that."

"Hey!!"

You were absorbed into their group. Paul was just being a sort-of asshole the whole time, saying how it's so weird Tord is still single, and Patryck was being a little quiet. You acted like everything was normal until you looked into the distance. You looked at a tree were you just saw a blur of white on top of a green blob standung on a brown stick underneath. Tord noticed your confused look and said,"(Y/N)," you okay?"

"Yeah... It's just, I can't see anything. That tree over there looks all blurry. Is it even a tree?"

"Yeah, it's a tree. Do you need glasses of or something?"

"Dunno... I'll go make an appointment with the doctor of my army later."

~~~~~~~~~

You're getting glasses. You can't say no. I need glasses, I think. My mom won't believe me. Watch, at my next doctor's appointment, I'm going to fail the vision test and need glasses. -thumbs up-

Well, that's it for now! I'll see you all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno