The Panic Room

Sorry if you don't like that some chapters don't have pictures. I just can't find one so I don't add it. Anyways... Enjoy!

____________________________________

Sam lays down on the couch, and I lay in bed.

   Dean grabs a beer, and starts to drink it. He sits at the table and works quietly, letting us get rest.

*The time of the timing that we were timing is a time before the that we are timing in a time that is now, so basically a time skip~The Cousin* (To the Morning)

   "Morning, sleepy head." I hear someone say, as I snuggle up, not wanting to get up.

   "One more day" I mumble.

   "Yeah, you wish. I stayed up all night, now get up. We need to take you to the Panic room and get your things." Dean shouts across the room.

   "Fine" I yawn, as I sit up and stretch.
"Let me just do my hair and we'll get going." I say, getting up and fixing my hair into a messy bun, quickly.

   "Let's go. But your buying me breakfast." I say, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door.

   We all get into the car. We drive to my house and Cass meets us there.

   "Ah... Home sweet home." I whisper to myself, as I start to walk towards the front door. I get out my keys and go inside.

   "This is for a couple of days, maybe weeks. Don't pack to little, or too much. About, two backpacks should do fine." Sam advises me as I enter.

   "Alright." I enter my room and get my most precious items. I pack those things first. I grab my clothes.

   Some 10 pair of jeans, A couple pair of shirts, some socks, some undergarments, and a jacket or two if I get cold.

   I got my sketch pad and Prisma Color pencils. I grab some of my favorite mangas and place it all into a bag. I also grab my posters, and roll them up, some pushpins and throw that into the bag too.

   "Ready. Let's go!" I scream in the direction where Sam and Dean are. I run outside to put my things in the Impala.

*Time skip to when we arrive at the panic room*

   We get out of the car and go inside. "So, where's this panic room where I will be staying"

   "Right this way." Dean says, leading me everyone to the basement. The house was full of books, and other things. The stairs to the basement looks like they could collapse at any moment. We walk down them, and we arrive at a big iron door.

   "So... Is there lots of room in there?"  I ask as Dean opens the door and walk in.

   "Is this enough room? 'cause that's all your getting" Dean says. "Yeah, sure...I guess..." I say, walking in and setting my things down on the bed.

   It was a small circular room, with a devils trap on the top, with a giant fan towering above. It had a small bead, a desk and a poster. I walk towards the poster.

   "I think I'll take down this poster. I'm not exactly... Interested in a poster with a female in a bikini." I say, crossing my arms, placing one hand on my chin. I raise an eyebrow and look at Sam and Dean over my shoulder.

   "What! It's a beauty. What do you mean" says Dean. "Yeah. Maybe to you. I think I'll hang these instead" I say as I head over to my bag to get my posters.

   "I prefer Doctor Who and Sherlock posters, animes and mangas Some gaming ones too." I say.

   I had a Doctor Who one with all the doctors, a Sherlock one, and a Harry Potter poster. My anime posters were Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, and a Soul Eater poster. For gaming, I had a Skyrim, and a Five Nights At Freddy's poster. I had lots of posters.

   "I'll admit. I'm a bit of a geek. Nerd. Whatever you want to call me." I say, rolling out my posters and hanging them.

   "A bit? Yeah, no. A lot" Dean says.

   "Whatever "

   "Alright" I say, finishing up hanging my posters. "What's the food situation?"

   "We.. uh, we thought we could stack up down hear and bring a small stove so we don't have to bring you food." Sam says.

   We head back upstairs and get food. We take it down, and get drinks.

   "So... I don't think I have your numbers registered on my phone.... Care to give me them?" I say, getting my phone out.

   "Sure you don't just want our numbers?" Dean smirks.

   "Ha ha ha. Yeah, that's exactly  what I want." I roll my eyes. "So if a anything happens, I'm just supposed to know what to do? Just gimme your numbers."

   We exchange numbers.

   "Thanks," I go lay on the bed.

   "We're locking the door on the way out. Need anything, call us."

   "Alright. Bye!" I wave my hand, not bothering to look up from my phone. I was drawing an anime version of the Doctors.

   And with that, they left.

   I'm all alone

   I decided to call Sam. He seemed like the nerdiest and geekiest one so he might understand.

*Ring*

   He picked up the phone.

   "Hey! What's up! We barley left, what happened!"

   "Nothin', just wondering... Do you have a laptop with games? Like, the Sims? Or Five Nights At Freddy's? Or Life is Strange? 'Cause I'm really bored."

   "Really. That's why you called. Thought it was important. Find something else to do. Jeez." I heard him sigh.

   "Well, what do you want me to do? Watch porn? I'm bored! I want to play some video games, kill something, or explore a virtual world!"

   "Just- Find something else to do then!"

   "Fine, I guess I'll draw. Hmph"

   "Whatever, we have work to do"

   "Whatever, bye"

   "Bye"

   He hung up

   I walk over to the desk and grab my drawing pad, and Prisma Color pencils.

   I start to draw