In the Room

My hand moves smoothly, as my pencil glides on the paper.

A circle for a face, box for a body, the whole shapes that turn to more sketching system.

The character has a nice, round face. Glowing eyes and messy hair.
I draw a cute smile and make it look as if he where blushing.

The shirt on the character is baggy.
I draw jeans on him.
Baggy jeans. I start to shade in areas. To make it look a bit more realistic.

I finish and sign my name at the bottom.

Beautiful

I shade his hair, a blackish color at the bottom. It fades into a nice, charcoal black color.

His eyes are blue

He has pale skin, and light pink lips

His shirt is a light, pastel color.
It's blue, with a small pocket on the top right.

His jeans are a dark blue

I throw my drawing pad back onto the desk as I go lay down on the bed.

I decide to take a nap

I sleep for about and hour or so. Then I get up.

I heat up some Mac and Cheese.

I check the time on my phone.

It's barley 11

I wonder when they're going to find Crowley. I wonder when I'll be free.

I sigh

I throw myself on the bed

What to do, what to do

I call Dean

*Ring*

'Hey! What's up?'

"Have you guys caught anything?"

'so far, we have a pile, steamy pile of nothing'

"Alright. Call me up if y'all find anything!"

'Yeah, ok, b-'

"Oh! One more thing. If you come by, bring some Ice cream! And some pastries! Like pie or something!" I say, throwing myself off the bed, now standing.

'I'll be sure to bring pie! What flavor of ice cream?'

"Um... Surprise me"

'Ok, bye'

"Bye"

Yum! Ice cream!

Now we wait...

I wonder why the King of Hell is interested in me... I'm just... Just a normal girl.
I had a normal life
With a normal background
And a normal family

I miss those days

When everything was simple

To think... That was only a couple of days ago, that I was normal

It seems like ages ago

Even if it's only been days

Well... This is my life.

I sigh

I throw myself back onto the bed

I guess I could write or read some stories

I open Wattpad on my phone

I open up my story
Last time I updated was a week ago... I think I should write the next chapter...

I write a quick 1,000 word chapter and closed the app.

*Sigh*

I check the time

3 o'clock

I lay on my bed for a bit until my phone starts to ring

"Hello?"

'Yeah, hi. Um, we found Crowley, and he isn't telling us why he wants or needs you. and he might be headed your way'

"B-but he can't get in right... I mean, it's warded against him"

'Well, he has someone on his side. A human, he's helping him out. Clearly the human can get in. Um..Try to run if you can, we'll be there as soon as possible. Stay safe, bye'

"Bye..."

I look towards the door.

Any moment someone can walk through that door. Maybe kill me.

I try to find any weapons to stall someone
Not to kill, stall. We don't wanna kill anyone

I grab a thick, heavy book

This should do the trick

I wait behind the door

The door opens

"He-" I wack the person walking through, with the book.

"What the hell! It's us!" Dean says, rubbing his head. "Sorry" I say, as I place the book on the bed. " I thought you were a bad guy" Sam chuckles at my remark, keeping most of his laughter in the inside.

"Anyways, Crowley got someone to do his bidding. I'm guessing he promised them something. So, they'll come get you, we'll protect you, we catch Crowley, and ask why he's trying to get you" Sam explains, as he gets some weapons out of his bag

"Wait. We're not going to kill anyone, right. 'cause last time we encountered some enemies... You kinda murdered them.." I say. "No, we'll just point, but we won't shoot. Not unless necessary" says Dean.

"Alright. And if they don't come after me?" I ask. "Trust us. They'll come" Dean assures me.

"I'm going to set some traps up, Incase Crowley decides to come inside" Sam says, as he heads out with his bag.

"I'll stay here with her." Dean says.

"So... You go through all this trouble just to protect me... What's so important about me... I'm just..Just a normal person. I'm not any more special than anyone else..." I say, sitting down on the bed.

"Oh, trust me. Your very special. Very important. But even if you were to be normal, we would still have protected you. It's our jobs. Saving people, hunting things, the family business" Dean says, as he puts his gun down and sits next to me.

"So, did your parents hunt too?" I ask.
"Yeah, my mom hunted, she never liked hunting. She was glad when she found my dad. She left hunting. She thought she was free. But then...Then she died... Six months exactly after Sammy was born..." He trails off.

"Sorry... I didn't know..."

"It's alright"

He looks at me

"I miss my old life, my family, my job, everything. I was so happy just days ago. It doesn't feel like just a couple of days. It feels like it was years ago. But I- I miss it." I look down. A year rolls down my face. I wipe it away and put a small smile on my face. "Luckily you and your brother found me.... And helped me.... Thanks for that" I say, looking up at Dean.

"Yeah, that's what we do" he replies, smiling.

I get up and grab my sketch pad, which was still lying on the desk. I throw it into my bag.

"Sorry... Again, for hitting you with my book." I say, sheepishly smiling at him.
"Yeah, that hurt. But I forgive you"
He smiles back.

"I guess I didn't need to pack after all." I say

"Yeah, looks like"

We hear crashing upstairs.

"They're here"