Facing Crowley

Sorry for the horrible story your about to read. :/ So... Here it is!
____________________________________

We soon see a man appear in the door way.

"Hello Dean"

"Dean, who is that?" I tug at his jacket. "That's Cody. We met a while back while we were on a case." He says, not looking away from Cody. "I thought he was a bit weird, but I didn't think he would do any harm, yet here we are."

I stare at Cody, before I speak. " So, what exactly are we going to do to him?" I whisper to Dean. "I'm not sure" he replies.

"So, where's Crowley?" Dean says. "Up yours, Dean. I'm here for the Nephilim."

Nephilim.... I've...heard of that... somewhere

"A nephilim. But.... I'm.... I'm a human." I mutter. "I'm not part angel! Your crazy!" I yell.

"Oh honey, believe me. I think the king of hell knows what he's looking for. Don't you ever wonder why your parents died? You were 10. I think you remember. The screaming? The light coming from their direction? That was your father being killed. Then, the your mother's screaming, ending. Because she was dead. That's why you had to go live with your auntie! Yay! So much FUN! Right? Being treated like a slave, then running away! Just to find out life isn't fun, all alone at least. A-"

Before he continued, I interpreted. "You... How do you know that?" I cry, tears running down my face. "I changed my name, dyed my hair, deleted all my social media accounts and moved. Even after all that.... How... How did you know?" I say, whipping away tears as I speak. "I know what I am.... I'm not hurting anyone. Let me be happy. Why can't I just be happy?"

"Because heaven thinks that maybe, just maybe, your an abomination. And if we have you, we can use you to trade with heaven and get our way." Cody says.

"Then tell me this. Even though I might not hurt humanity, will I hurt you?" I say, before blasting him onto the wall, and Sam come running down to see what's happening.

Cody faints, as his head hits a chair.

"Stop!" He yells, as he cocks his gun and runs in.

He was bleeding in his face and chest, but he still looked amazing.

"Wait. What's going on?" He says, pointing the gun at me.

"WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN, DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!" I scream, as I put my hands in front of me, doing a weird pose by lifting my leg up, like a flamingo.

Like my hands could protect me from bullets.

The moment I took the stance, Cody was free from my grip and fell to the floor.

"I, uh... I'm kinda a nephilim" I say, lowering my hands and leg, looking at him, as if he were about to shoot, crunching up my face.

"Yeah. I got that." Sam looks over to Dean. "Dean, what are we gonna do? Heaven wants her dead, Crowley wants to use her."

"I don't know Sammy." He says, with a worried look on his face.

I start to cry.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Just kill me already. Then, maybe, everyone will be safe. That was no one has to worry. And I-I won't be a threat."

I sit on the floor, my back on the wall, hugging my knees.

"Go already. Just shoot." I cry. "It's best for everyone."

"No. We won't do that. We save people. Not kill them" Dean walks towards me, bending down, in front of me, placing his right arm on my shoulder.

"We'll protect you."

Sam start walking towards me. He holds his hand out. I take his hand, and he helps me up. I wipe away my tears away.

"Then what are- how will you convince Heaven that I'm not bad. Angel grace and human souls mixed together are banded!" I exclaim.

"We'll find a way! Don't give up." Dean encourages.

"Whatever. I doubt it." I say, drying my face, with my shirt.

"Just trust us. Trust me. We can help" Dean replies to my rude remark. "Fine" I mumble.

"Alright. Let's get to work" Dean exclaims.

We tie Cody up, and throw him into the trunk of the Impala. We head over to the motel, listening to Classic Rock, and occasionally a moans of pain, which soon disappear, after hitting a bump in the road.

When we arrive at the motel, we see that a light in their room is on. We enter it, curious to see who's inside. We are met by a round, short man, in a black suit, sitting as if he were expecting us.

"Hello boys" he says as we enter. "I've been expecting you"

"Get back" Sam whispers to me.

I step back.

"Crowley!" Dean shouts. "What are you doing here." Crowley takes a step forward and Sam and Dean pull out their guns and aim them at him. "I think we all know what I'm doing here. I'm here to retrieve the girl." Crowley points at me.

"That's not happening" Sam says, cocking his gun.

Crowley's eyes turn red as he starts walking towards me. "Now boys, remember. I'm the king of hell. Now just let me take the girl and I'll be out of your precious hair."

"Step away, Crowley. Don't make us do this." Dean says, just loud enough to hear.

"Do what" Crowley says as he walks slower.

Sam and Dean shoot Crowley. A smirk appears on Crowley's face before he attempts to start walking again.

"Not salt. Carving." Sam says, showing Crowley a bullet.

Dean gets some rope and ties Crowley up. They roll Crowley into a rug and carry him upstairs, making little comments like 'what does he eat' and 'go on a diet already'

I follow close behind, chuckling at the comments they would make, and see a smirk appear on Dean's face from time to time. They threw Crowley into the trunk (quite literally as a muffled scream of pain was heard when they did) and we set off. Crowley wasn't as difficult to face as I would have imagined. I laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?" Dean said.

"Nothing. Just. . . not as difficult as I thought, facing the king of hell, would be."