chapter 4

"Hey baby" Melodi said as she climbed into bed with Jason. Melodi had left Rashawd's around a quarter til eleven after she took a shower. Melodi decided to leave Rashawd a letter stating how she felt and what the deal was going to be. She knew if she told him face to face she would have found herself in bed with him once again.

"Hey beautiful." Jason said as he rocked Aslyn onto his stomach.

"I didn't wake you did I?" Melodi asked as she slipped underneath the sheet.

"Naw I was waiting up for you." Jason said kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't plan for it to take that long."

"Did you get everything straightened out?"

"What do you mean?" Melodi asked

"Did you get everything straightened out with Aslyn's dad" Jason said nonchalantly.

Melodi was completely caught off guard. How the hell did he know about Aslyn's dad

"Did you let him know you'll be no longer seeing him fuckin him nor touching him?" Jason said as he played In Aslyn's hair.

"Jason I'm sorry."

"I'm not looking for an apology. I just hope you did the right thing, because I don't share Melodi and I damn sho ain't giving you up. I have no say so about his relationship with Aslyn that's her father. I'll Neva try to come between that but, when it comes to you I have all the say so in the world. I know you still luh that nigga that's why its so hard for you to love me. Yeen gotta explain shit ya mama already gave me the run down on you two. I ain't trying to share you Melodi and the shit ya mama was telling me I know that nigga gone be competition but I ain't worried baby because I already won first place. I know you probably fucked that nigga when you went over there y'all probably made love. But I hope you fucked that nigga good enuff because that'll be the last time. Gone hop in the shower I'll be in there in a minute"

Jason said as he got out the bed to put Aslyn in the room with Melodi's baby brother.

Melodi couldn't say shit as she walked into the bathroom and cut on the shower. She was pissed at her mom because she had no right telling Jason anything. She wanted to do it. But Melodi should've known this had Yosha name written all over it. She Neva did want Rashawd and Melodi to be as one.

She took off her clothes and let the water beat her skin. She was hurt because Jason knew what she had done. She was starting to love Jason. She knew she was doing the right thing when it came to Rashawd. It was going to be hard but it was worth it.

Melodi let tears fall down her face as she pictured Rashawd reading her letter she knew he was going to be hurt and that's what killed her the most. She felt as if both of them was too good to be with her. She felt as if she didn't deserve neither one of them.

Melodi rubbed her body with mango body wash as she felt Jason hands wrap round her waist and his Dreads fall upon her shoulders.

"Ain't no need to cry Mel I ain't mad attcha, I respected you. I know its hard for you cause you was deeply in love with him. But I ain't giving up on you mel I just can't." Jason whispered in her ear as he kissed it.

"Jason I'm sorry about lying to you. You're right I'm in love with him but I don't wanna be with him. You're a great man and any chick would be crazy to let you slip away. I'm not perfect baby but I swear I'll try to be perfect for you. I love you Jason" Melodi said as she turnt towards him.

"Thats why you ain't crazy cause you ain't letting me slip, and You ain't gotta be perfect just love me and give me that chance to show you the world. I swear Melodi if you was ready I'll make you my wife. But I Know you're not ready your heart isn't ready. You say I have ya heart but his name is still seeping through it. So I'm going to give you time but I swear girl one day this finger is going to be mine." Jason said kissing Melodi ring finger.

"I love you Jason" Melodi said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too Mrs.Lewis" Jason said smiling showing her all his golds giving her his last name.

Melodi smiled when she heard it. It sounded perfect to her.

Her mind was made up, And that closure she had with Rashawd was something she needed. She was ready to give herself to another man and that man was Jason. But little did Melodi know it wasn't what her body said it was what her heart wanted. ! And Rashawd still had a grip on it.

Vote!!! Comment!!!!!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv