chapter 15

Rashawd was angry because he knew something was up with Melodi and he hated when she lied to him. Rashawd had a bad feelin in his stomach that shit wasn't right. So he called Spark over to watch Aslyn.

Rashawd tried so hard to keep calm but he couldn't, the shit wasn't sitting right with him. He had called Melodi phone over fifty times and it went straight to voicemail every time.

Rashawd sat on his jet and waited for Melodi's call. Yes Rashawd decided to fly to Cali he wasn't about to wait until she landed. Rashawd put out his blut as his phone rung.

"Hello"

"Hey I'm about three minutes away can you inform your pilot?"

"He's there waiting on you. Spark is on her way to the landing script she should be there when y'all land."

"Okay thank you."

"You Welcome."

"What Aslyn doing?"

"She's sleeping Melodi ima hit you back." Rashawd was getting more angry as he sat on his jet and listen to Melodi.

"Okay"

Rashawd got up and went to the bathroom. When he came out Melodi was sitting down with her back faced him.

"So you gone continue to lie to me or you gone tell me what's up?"

Melodi turned around to see Rashawd standing over her. And he looked pissed.

"Shit Rashawd you scared me! What are you doing here? Where's Aslyn?"

"Spark got her. Now what's up!"

"Rashawd I'll explain when we get home I'm tired."

"Don't move this jet until I tell you to." Rashawd said into the speaker.

"Yes sir" the pilot responded.

"We ain't going nowhere until you tell me what's up." Rashawd said as he looked at Melodi. She was quiet.

Melodi took off her jacket and removed her shades reviling her battered face and bruised body.

"I killed him" Melodi whispered as she looked at Rashawd. She watched as he tried to find something to say but he couldn't all Rashawd could do was let the tears fall. He was lost for words.

"Melodi What happened to you? Who did this Melodi! Who the fuck did this!?"

Melodi said nothing as she held her head down.

"Melodi pick your fuckin head up. Did Jason do this?"

Melodi shook her head yea and Rashawd lost it. He was heated.

"DAMMIT MELODI FUCK!!!" Rashawd said hitting the seats of the plane.

"Rashawd please calm down you're scaring me."

"Melodi look at your fuckin face! Why you ain't say shit Melodi! We talked so many times. Why you ain't say anything?"

"I was afraid he was going to kill me. Rashawd I was there alone. I'm sorry I really am."

"How long Melodi how long has he been beating you?"

"The day of my parents party. After you and Aslyn left the room."

"What did he do?"

"Slapped me."

"Is that it? That's all he did that day?"

"He-He r-ra"

"Spit out what did he do?"

"He raped me. Rashawd he beat me and raped me."