chapter 18 (The final chapter)

Melodi walked into the house taking off her heels with Rashawd right behind her.

Melodi entered their bed room and both of them was shocked. Spark had did her thing. She had red and white roses everywhere. A pole build in the middle of the floor with a chair sitting right in front of it. There was whip cream and strawberries sitting beside the bed.

Melodi kissed Rashawd as he just stared at her.

"Give me a sec to freshin' up I'll be right back." Melodi said walking into the bathroom.

"Bitch you nasty!!!!"

"Shut up thank me later. I did that shit didn't I.

"Yea bitch you did. How did you get the pole in here?"

"I got hook ups. But the lingerie set is hanging up in the bathroom and when you get out the bathroom just hit play on the radio."

"Okay thank you witcha gay ass."

"shut up and you're welcome bye" Spark said as she hung up.

Melodi freshened up and placed on the lingerie set. She looked so good she was turning herself on. Melodi placed on her heels and walked out the bathroom.

"Do me a favor and have a seat. I know this might be a little challenging but try not to touch me as you watch me." Melodi said sitting Rashawd down into the empty chair.

"Melodi a nigga bout to explode now just looking at you."

"You like it?" Melodi said lowering the lights.

"I love it" Rashawd said as Melodi went towards the radio.

Let me sit this ass on you

Show you how I feel

Let me take this off Will you watch me?

That's mass appeal

Don't take your eyes Don't take your eyes off it Watch it,

babe If you like you can touch it, baby Do you, do you wanna touch it, baby?

Grab a hold,

Don't let go

Let me know That you ready I just wanna Show you now

Melodi bend over in front of Rashawd giving him a peak of her goodies. Melodi walked up to the pole. Melodi slid down the pole as she keep her eyes on Rashawd. Melodi climbed up the pole holding herself up as she opened her legs.

And rock right up to the side of my mountain Climb until you reach my peak, babe, the peak, babe, the peak

And reach right into the bottom of my fountain I wanna play in your deep, babe, the deep, babe, the deep

Then dip me under where you can feel my river flow and flow

Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe

Don't wash me over until my well runs dry

Send all your sins all over me, babe, me, babe, me....

Melodi was killing the pole and Rashawd was loving the show.

Melodi walked up to him rubbing herself up against him. Melodi sat on his lap rotating her ass onto his stiff wood.

Don't you know that I give you The loving if you need it

I give you my word