Author's Note~

I started this book when I was the same age as Vincent, 15 years old. Trying to find my way in the world, find out who I was. Vincent struggles with the same problems I myself have experienced; Trying to find out where he belongs, how to cope with his life changing, and the chaos of turning into a new person. In a world that makes it easy to be evil, Vincent and Myself are both fighting a battle to do what's right. In one way or another, we all fight that battle.
It's been a great experience over these few years. All of my friends, family and supporters have helped me to carry on and never give up. I hope that you all follow your dreams and never give up on what you believe in. I hope that the characters and story I have created are truly as relatable to you all as they are to me , and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the help you have given me. I plan on making a second and third book in the future, but it might be a bit of a wait. I recently signed over to join the U.S Army, and I will be leaving for basic training in a few months. Something I've learned, is that as long as you walk your own path, and stand up for what you love and believe in, you will make it far in this world. I wish you all the very best, never give up.
Good luck on the path.

~Sincerely, Ronnie A.