Prologue - REWRITTEN

Have you ever heard of the legend of the four dragon warriors? How they protected King Hiryuu with their inhuman powers? Three of those warriors have been long gone. Each generation waits for their "King's" arrival, although some have died, waiting.

 I won't tell you how I know of this.

 But I will share a secret with you.

 There was a fifth dragon warrior, the mauve dragon. She was fearless, ready to jump towards the enemy to protect her King....

 And her loved one...

 Alas, none of them survived, like she wanted. 

 He left her.

 To wander this world alone, changing at night.

 Years passed and passed.

 She believed that her time would come eventually, but that's not what they had in plan for her. 

 She felt the pain of the descendants of the dragon warriors that aged and died, with their mission incomplete.

 And her story continues... 

 On one stormy day....

 ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

 The guards had gathered up around the lifeless corpse that lied in front of the gates of the Kouka Kingdom.

 "Is she even alive?"

 "Let's just throw her away, before the King..."

 "What is the meaning of this?" A voice boomed from behind them. 

 King Il, approached the body of the spoken woman, peering down at her pale face. She had many deep cuts here and there, her clothes were thorn, wet, dirty.

 "Who is this woman?" He whispered. 

 "We do not know, King Il. She was found in the woods near the mountains."

  "Who could've done something like this..."

 The King was known for his disgust towards violence and to see this child bearing scars like these... it was too much for him.

 "Please tend to her. I can't leave a young child like her to die, especially here." He ordered. 

 Although the guards hesitated, they brought her inside the castle.

 "Her breathing is unbalanced, but at least we know she is alive." 

 The woman groaned as she heard these people talking and running around, just to keep her alive.

 Fools... I am cursed... Those wounds may look fatal... But I will never die... At least not now...

 .......

 Some time passed. And here she was, facing the King and his guards.

  "What is your name?"

 I do not wish to tell them.

 "Do not make us repeat the question!" The guard yelled, unsheathing his sword. 

 Only he called me by my name.

 "Don't scare her like that!" The King yelled. He then turned towards the woman and smiled apologetically. "Where is your home? Do you have someone waiting for you?"

 This was once my home... He was my everything...

 "No.."

 I hate lying...

 "Would you like to live here?"

 I'd be grateful... But it's too much...

 "M-My King! Are you sure? Giving an unknown woman a shelter, like she is a friend of yours!" One of the guards spat.

 ...this place didn't bring such painful memories...

 "She doesn't look like an enemy." King Il smiled reassuringly.

 "Father!" A child voice echoed in the room.

 Two boys, around the same age, came running after the small girl, who's curious eyes gazed at the woman.

 That red hair...!

 The woman's (e/c) eyes widened as pain stabbed her chest.

 "Ah, this is my daughter. Princess Yona." The Emperor smiled. His voice turned into an echo just a few seconds afterwards.

 She is the... descendant of King Hiryuu... A-After so many years...

 "M-Miss?!" Yona squaled at the sight of the woman bowing, her hand pressed on her chest.

 My blood is boiling... I can feel my heart throbbing...

Why am I filled with this strange pain in my chest...

 King Il did not speak. He just watched in awe. 

 "My name..."

 Why can't I hold myself in front of her. Is this because of...

 "My... name... is..."

 The dragon blood... It's bond with this child is so... strong...

 "My name is... (Y/N)..."

 .....

 UPDATE FROM 23/07/2018 - HELLO! As you can see, I am currently re-writing my stories x Reader, including this one. There are minor changes in the prologue, but I tend to make the story a bit more interesting. The pool from the first update, back in the time, is closed, because I have already collected the votes. I haven't forgotten ;) Anyways, this is what I have to say. I'll keep the first update, just in case. I'm not sure myself. Welp...

  OLD UPDATE FROM BACK IN THE TIME - Hello! Last night I came up with the idea of another Akatsuki no Yona x Reader, but this time in a form of a quite long story. I shall follow the anime and manga, although I will add some parts with my ideas, just to make the story a little bit more interesting.

 There is still something, which bothers me quite a lot. I wanted to make it a Character from the anime x Reader, because I already have a plan with every each character (unlucky for me and probably many of you, without Zeno, because he will be playing a different part of my story, which is an important role). So, I thought of making a quiz of the characters I planned a plot with and whoever gets the most votes, he or it will be the chosen one ^^ :

 1. Shin-Ah

  2. Jae-Ha

  3. Hak

 4. Kija

 5. Leave it like this