Chapter 1 - REWRITTEN

A few years passed since I was found. Since I was found by his descendant.

 A dark figure flew past the Kouka castle, fast as the wind.

Why am I so scared?

The castle became smaller with each meter. 

He had thought I was the bravest one. But right now, I am the biggest coward there is.

Why can't I tell the princess the truth?

.................

"Father? Why is my hair so red? Even my deceased mother had a flowing black hair. This hair makes me look so weird!"

(Y/N) stretched her arms, yawning as she walked down the wooden planks of the corridor, smiling at the pouting princess. 

 Hak lazily turned his head towards the door and sighed.

 "Did you even sleep?" He muttered, scaring the young woman.

 "Ah!" (Y/N) yelped, crashing her head in the wooden plates. "Sweet moves, Thunder Dork. Don't do it next time, or I'll kick you hard." 

 "And here we are, hoping King Il's expectations of you, becoming a mature woman, become true." He joked.

 (Y/N) was about to protest, when she caught a glimpse of two familiar figures. King Il and...

 Soo-Won.

 'He's here...' She hissed.

 "What's the matter?"

 "Nothing, Hak. It's... nothing." She whispered.

-------

"G-Good morning, Soo-Won! I brought an assortment of sweets!" Princess Yona chirped.

"Oh, Princess Yona. If you are looking for Lord Soo-Won, he is together with General Hak outside."

Walking out of the room, another woman stood there, chuckling lightly at the embarrassed red-head.

"Even though you grow up as a fine woman, he still treats you like a child... My, my..." The feminine voice spoke, hiding her disgust, causing the young princess to spun around.

"There's no need to tell me the obvious." The red-haired whined.

 'Believe me... I want him as far away as possible...' 

"You know I am an honest person, sunshine." (Y/N) kissed Yona's forehead as they both walked towards the place, where the two young men where.

"No fair, Hak! Stealing Soo-Won to play with him while I'm not looking!" Yona retorted. (Y/N) cast an apologetic smile towards the King and the men, shrugging her shoulders.

King Il smiled awkwardly, reassuring the young princess to worry about nothing and that it is normal for them to have some spare time for each other too.

(Y/N) had her (e/c) orbs on the blonde haired man, piercing through his soul, thinking.

What exactly was he hiding?

"I want to do archery with Soo-Won, too!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Both King Il and (Y/N) froze, knowing it was impossible for the young princess to maintain any kind of weapons.

 (Y/N) protested, shaking sense in the princess' head, reminding her that her father has forbidden her any kind of weapons.

 Growing impatient, the princess pressed the subject further, refusing to back down.