Chapter 3

A/N: A COMBINATION BETWEEN A FEW CHAPTERS FROM AKATSUKI NO YONA MANGA! And the reader won't be seen in this chapter so much, so please excuse me for that.

 .............

 "Do you need a short break?"

 "...Hak..."

 Yona sighed, her vision trying to find something to focus on.

 "Did Min-soo die? Did (Y/N) die too?Will I die? I wonder... if Soo-Won will kill you too?" She felt her voice fading as she said those things.

 "I will never die over that bastard."

 "Don't die... Because if you die... I won't forgive you."

 ¬.¬.¬.¬.

 I am sorry I have to watch you suffer from behind. But it is better for me not to show at the moment, my master.

 ¬.¬.¬.¬.

 "You are awake. I thought you might be thirsty..." Hak said, handing the young princess water.

 The daylight would be so beautiful at the moment.

 But...

 It wouldn't be the same as before.

 "Eat some food. I am not sure whether I will be able to find food or not from this time on."

 Time once more passed and the sun had hid behind the mountains.

 "This is were we will be for the night. And do not worry about the insects. They won't do any harm."

 Hak would probably take away his words if he knew that the night would be so hard for both him and the princess. What bothered him was the hairpin Soo-Won gave her... But if it was her way to continue... then he'd wait for the right time when she'd throw it away.

 ¬.¬.¬.¬.

 "Are you happy with the sight?"

 No, of course not.

 "Then why don't you help them?"

 Because I failed to protect her at the castle. I was afraid to show her that I am not so defenseless...

 "Suite yourself. But sooner or later they will find out what are you."

 You've... Never talked to me like that...

 Am I so wrong?

 ¬.¬.¬.¬.

 Days passed by slowly. And Yona's condition was better than tragic.

 She and Hak remained in the capital Fuuga.

 Hak's home.

 Yona collapsed in front of the Wind Tribe and was immediately brought to a warm room, where she'd take her time and rest the first day. And slowly afterwards, she ate and drank, meeting many interesting people, including Hak's younger brother - Tae-Yeon.

 But she was to be called Lena, a castle court lady, as she had to hide her true self.  

 "Lena! Dear, please go and wash up these clothes in the river." An old woman threw a big pile of clothes towards Yona, who barely kept them in her hands.

 Hak came to rescue the clumsy princess, avoiding any unnecessary accidents.

 As they walked towards the river, Yona's eyes widened.

 "Hak... The river has dried up..."

 ¬.¬.¬.¬.

 While there was a commotion at the river, Elder Mundok came back from Kouka Kingdom, his eye catching the sight of two familiar figures.