Chapter Fourteen

Flashes of lights and noises were heard since VIXX is having their comeback stage. Each and every member stood in line and greeted the fans and cameras that were directed to them.

      “Oh! VIXX members are here everyone!” Kim Seunghye shouted excitedly when she saw the members coming up towards her for a mini-interview.

      “Annyeonghaseyo, Real V~ V.I.X.X VIXX  imnida!” the members greeted.

      “Ooh~ VIXX are always handsome! So how does it feel to comeback again? I’m sure you’re all excited about meeting your fans!”

      “Of course! Starlights are always pretty that when we don’t have any schedules we miss them!” Ken said excitedly and looked behind him and then a heart kiss towards Starlights, “Starlights, I love you!”

      “So what are you going to show us today on stage?” Seunghye ask

      “Our awesome and handsome self of course!” Ken jokingly said.

Leo smacked Ken at the back of his head. Ravi took the mic and said, “We will show our hard work and of course our stage performance that we’ve prepared for this first comeback stage.”

      “VIXX, good luck!”

The members bowed their head and said their goodbye greeting and left to go inside the building to prepare for their pre-recording.

      “Do you think Hakyeon hyung is okay?” Hyuk asked out of the blue as they walk down the hall.

      “I’m sure he’s okay.” Hongbin said.

      “Me too. I’m sure he’s happy right now.” Taekwoon said as he looked out the window towards the blue sky. 

Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨'•°Letting Go°•´¨'»♥
¸.•*(¸.•*´♥'*•.¸)'*•

To my lovely members,

This is your one and only Cha Hakyeon. You must be wondering why this letter is there other than me. First of all, I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve done so far. Worrying each and every single one of you, especially you Hyukkie~

I have letters for each and every single one of you but this is for everyone in general because you all was and still is my family even though we’re far away. My decision? That you should already know now. But I really am sorry and I’m sure you won’t forget me now, but I had to.

I’m sure Leeteuk hyung told you guys most of it but the stress of being a leader became too much and my body was getting weaker. I wanted to quit after 2 years of being an idol but I couldn’t do it because all of you is special to me and I wanted to stand with each and every single one of you on stage and hear the fans scream and smile.  

Also, I’ve never told you all this but manager-hyung knows about. The company...the company wanted another leader other than me. They had talked to me about how I wasn’t fit to be a leader or even another manager because of you guys but I told them that having another leader wouldn’t change anything since that is how each and everyone one of us are special in our own way...so I fought. I fought so that Taekwoon wouldn’t be forced to act as a bubbly person. I fought so that Jaehwan can continue to be the hyper and comedian member he really is. I fought so that Wonshik can continue be the rapper that he is now. I fought so that Hongbin can be the passionate person he is when he sees a challenge that he wants to take on. I fought so that Hyuk can continue to be the maknae who overrules his hyung whenever he wants to. I fought so that manager-hyung can continue to be the manager that he really became to be, a manager that not only cares for himself but for those who is around him.

I’m sorry I really couldn’t share any of this to you throughout those years because I didn’t want to burden you all and if I did say them...you would be like manager-hyung who would worry about me 24/7 and I didn’t want that because you already have something set in mind of what you wanted to do and I didn’t want to hold you all back with my own problems that I thought I could handle. I really am sorry.

So, please continue to be the members of VIXX forever and ever even if I am with you or not. Remember, that even though we are all far away from each other, we are always one in heart and mind.

       I’m sorry and I love you all.

                           From your only one,
                                 Cha Hakyeon

P.S. Don’t you dare all cry!

Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨'•°Letting Go°•´¨'»♥
¸.•*(¸.•*´♥'*•.¸)'*•

“Don’t you dare all cry.” Hakyeon said with a smile.

Hakyeon walked down the path that he always seems to walk down on and even though this path was the beginning of everything in his life...now it was going to be soon his very end and a start to something new.

“Don’t you dare cry.”

But he himself cried….he cried with sorrow but with it happiness.

_______________________________________
A/N:
I guess...this is the end of it all? I know I said two more chapters but...seriously, my brain isn't working so properly in the past few weeks. I should probably end it here with this chapter. So yes! That's the end of it. What do you guys think? Not to your liking? Because trust me, I don't like it either. I probably should stop writing for awhile because dang it, my writing has gotten so worse and I don't know why! PLEASE DO CRITIZE MY WORK! NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE I'LL TAKE IT!

Thanks to everyone who voted!