Male Reader x Lust x Cinder

A/N: requested by MasterE365

A/N: requested by MasterE365. Enjoy.

You never understood how the hell you get yourself into these situations. Must be bad luck or something. Now the situation you've gotten into starts like this: two women whom you have met only a day ago were after you. The first woman was named Cinder Fall. She had the powers of the fall maiden and was able to set almost everything on fire. The second woman was named Lust. She was not technically, she was a humonculus her abilities involved that of extending her fingernails into razor sharp talons. Two every dangerous women and you managed to grasp the attention of both of them. How? Well let's start from the beginning. You were just hanging out at the bar until these two ladies were looking at you funny.

(Y/N)'s mind: this can only end one way.

They then go up and sat by you.

Cinder: hey there handsome.

(Y/N)'s mind: knew it.

(Y/N): hey.

Lust: you seem lonely tonight. Maybe the two of us can change that.

(Y/N): eh.....n...n....o thinks. I'm uh....doing fine. But thanks for the offer.

One of them then sat on top of your lap.

Cinder: oh come on. We promise we don't bit......much.

(Y/N): no really I'm good.

You picked cinder up and placed her down in her seat while you finished your drink and got up.

(Y/N): really it was a nice offer but I'm good.

With that, you walked out the bar and left.

Lust: another one trying to play hard to get.

Cinder: I love it when they play hard to get.

(TimeSkip).

It certainly didn't take long for things to get just plain ape shit crazy. At first You thought those two woman were just regular woman at a bar just trying to flirt with you but they seemed to be a lot more than you thought of them to be. They were fucking nuts. First cinder started to burn everyone and everything in sight. Then Lust cut everyone down to shit. They've been chasing after you for hours non stop and you had to keep trying to hid and run away since shooting at then apparently doesn't do jack shit. So now you were hiding inside a car as you were driving, hoping to get away from the two of them. But unfortunately that wasn't the point as two of Lust's long nails got the back tires of the car.

(Y/N): oh fuck!

Then a blade cut through the roof of the car and the roof was torn open. Cinder grabbed you.

Cinder: well look what I've found.

Lust: you weren't very clever rejecting us but you were just foolish trying to run away from us.

(Y/N): to hell with you both!

Cinder: were going to give you two choices.

Lust: be ours.

Cinder: or die!

(No ending 1).

(Y/N): No! Go fuck yourselves you whores!

Lust:..........very well then.........Cinder.

Cinder blew a firey kiss at you and once it touched you, you started to scram as it burned away your skin and flesh until you were bones.

Cinder: poor boy. He didn't learn.

(No ending 2).

(Y/N): No! Go fuck yourselves you whores!

Cinder:............very well..........Lust.

Lust ejected her claws and used them to decapitate you.

Lust: poor boy. He didn't learn.

(Yes ending).

(Y/N): ok I'm yours.

Cinder: good boy.

Lust: you made the right choice. Now come home with us. We have something special for you.

(Y/N): what is it?

Cinder: you'll see once we get there.

(Y/N)'s mind: oh god this isn't going to be good.

A/N: next is Yandere Tayghen x Male Preyas and Elfins Son Reader (Lemon).