Yandere Kushina x Male Reader x Mei Terumi

A/N: requested by TeenGamingNerd

A/N: requested by TeenGamingNerd. Enjoy.

You were heading to visit a friend of your's. Well more of a mother of a friend but you would consider her a friend. She was Kushina Uzumaki. Kushina used to be a Konohagakure kunoichi who originated from Uzushiogakure's Uzumaki clan. But you knew her more for being the mother of your long time friend, Naruto. You haven't really seen the father yet but you were sure there were reasons why he wasn't around.

(Yeah there were reasons alright).

You've gotten to know her for a while the few times you've come over to visit. She seemed like a very nice person...when she's not pissed off anyway. You two would certainly have subjects to talk about. This was mainly when Naruto was off somewhere else and you would have nothing to do. But anyway, you made it to her place. You wanted to make sure she was home before going in so you called her name.

(Y/N): kushina, you here?

Kushina: yes I'm here. Come in.

You walked and saw her sitting down.

Kushina: nice to see you again, (Y/N).

(Y/N): likewise.

Kushina: a certain someone is here to see you two.

(Y/N): who would that be.... oh crap.

You saw that Mei Terumi was in the room with the both of you. Mei Terumi was the Fifth Mizukage of Kirigakure. After the dreadful reign of Yagura ended, she became Mizukage and worked tirelessly to reform internal policies and recreate diplomatic relations with other villages. The two of you met on a........more than interesting night. And after that night, she's sort of been running into you a few times and.....well you can probably guess what she's been wanting to do.

Mei: hello again, (Y/N).

(Y/N): hello again, Mei. What brings you here?

(Y/N)'s mind: shouldn't you be off reforming internal policies and other shit like that?

Mei: I was just having a little talk with kushina here.

(Y/N): and that is,

Kushina: oh it's not important. Just some.....other matters.

(Y/N): ok then.

Kushina: please, come sit with us.

(Y/N): alright........

You sat next to kushina and for the rest of the day, the three of you just simply talked with one another. After that you left and went home. The next day you didn't go to kushina's place, but was spending the day with your girlfriend, (G/F/N). However, little did you know that kushina and Mei had been watching you the entire day. They were pissed.

Mei: I was going to marry that Man!

Kushina: that fucking slut is going to die!

You and (G/F/N) were starting to walk home until some sort of fog rolled and you could barely see (G/F/N).

(Y/N): (G/F/N)?

You then heard her scream along with a blood splashing noise.

(Y/N): oh.....god......no.....

That's when you felt someone behind you.

Kushina: don't worry, (Y/N). Just rest now.

(Y/N)'s mind: that voice......it sounds like kushina.

You were then knocked out. Kushina picked and up and she and Mei waked off with your unconscious body. And the three of you weren't heard from again.

A/N: next is Female Cell x Male Saiyan Reader x Towa (for real this time).