Yandere Pregnant Hanji x Male Reader

A/N: requested by jewelinachan.(this is also an alternate universe) Enjoy.

You were out by yourself getting your wife hanji a few things. She's pregnant so you needed to be ready for the things that are to come for a while. You walked into the house and saw your wife laying on the couch.

(Y/N): I'm back.

Hanji: welcome back (Y/N).😊

(Y/N): I got things you might need for later.

Hanji: thanks.

(Y/N): don't mention it.

(TimeSkip)

It's been 8 months now and things were getting close to the day. But boy the process of hanji being pregnant was insane. She's been angry, sad, usually hungry more, and a ton of other things. Right now she was asleep at the house and you were sitting at the park bench right now by yourself. But that's when your old friend Sasha.

Sasha: hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): oh hey Sasha.

Sasha: what are you doing here today?

(Y/N): just relaxing. I've been going through a long 8 months.

Sasha: oh. Hanji must have really been at it for months huh?

(Y/N): yep.

Sasha: oh well sorry for that.

(Y/N): it's okay. She's just having to deal with the steps of pregnancy. It's natural.

Sasha: ok.

(Y/N): well I better get back to the house before hanji wakes up. See ya.

Sasha: bye.

You walked off but you didn't know that hanji was actually watching you the whole time.

Hanji: no bitch is taking my husband..............oh shit he's heading back to the house.

Hanji had to run back to the house so she could be there before you were. And it was hard for her since she was pregnant and all but she was still able to make it before you. But anyway....she did do some killing while you were unaware of and yet oddly no one has caught her. (don't worry she didn't kill Sasha)

(TimeSkip)

You and Hanji were sitting together in the living room with your daughter (D/N).

(Y/N): 😊

Hanji: she has your eyes.

(Y/N): she has your hair.

(D/N): :3

(Y/N): your both the cutest things ever.

Hanji: XD

You and hanji kissed and hugged. You happy with the life you have...........which I guess you can say is normal now.

A/N: that's it for that. On to a marvel story and the next request.