Lotus x Male Operator Reader x Saryn (Lemon)

A/N: requested by CorgiClem189

A/N: requested by CorgiClem189. (Just for the record I haven't played warframe so I'm going to be a bit rusty on this). This the final request. Enjoy.

Your a warframe operator and your warframe is Saryn. You both have been through a lot together. However the only thing now was the she's been acting alot different as she would usually act. On the battlefield she's strong and deadly but when with you, she would be different. Mainly now she would cling on to you sometimes for some reason and of that wasn't enough you could have sworn you saw her steal a picture of you. And keep it to herself. You were basically able to tell that she wasn't acting right. You did hear something odd from lotus as well....but you couldn't remember. You thought the only logical thing to do was sleep on it.............yeah......very logical. After an hour of sleeping you woke up only to find that things were still dark.

(Y/N): what the?

Saryn: my favorite man is finally awake.

(Y/N): saryn?

Saryn: yep.

Lotus: since your awake now we can begin.

(Y/N): with what and why is everything dark.

Saryn: your wearing a blink fold.

(Y/N): oh.

You felt saryn rubbing your dick which you realized that you were naked because you would've felt her removing your pants before rubbing. That's when you felt something on your face. It was lotus.

Lotus: lick.

(Y/N)'s mind: so she took off that part of the armor. Come to think of it I didn't know they had that part of the armor.

You started to lick and lotus moaned. Saryn started thrusting on your dick and it got you to moan. You moan made a vibration in lotus' pussy and she moaned louder.

(Y/N)'s mind: I guess this isn't so bad.

Saryn thrusted faster and you licked lotus deeper. All three of you were reaching your climax.

(Y/N)'s mind: oh shit!

You all cam. That's when lotus and Saryn switched places. And that's when you realized that if saryn was about to sit on your face then you'll be licking a pussy with your leaking cum.

(Y/N)'s mind: oh shit I should've seen this come......oh right I'm blindfolded.

She sat on your face and some of the cum got on your face.

(Y/N)'s mind:....aw that's nasty.......

Saryn: I don't feel any licking.

(Y/N)'s mind: ok. All I need to do is just lick around the areas of her pussy and I should be fine.

You licked around the areas in her that had the cum on it. You were good at this because you were taught a few tips about sex from (F/N). Lotus was thrusting while your licking made saryn moan.

(Y/N)'s mind: ok time to end this.

You licked faster just as lotus was thrusting faster and you were all getting close again.

(Y/N)'s mind: here it Comes!

All three of you cam again. Saryn and lotus got off and layed next to you.

Lotus: you were great.

Saryn: I'll say.

(Y/N)'s mind: thank god this is over.

Both: but you'll be better tomorrow.

(Y/N)'s mind: god damn it.

A/N: do NOT start requesting yet. I'll let you know when you can request.