Authors note

So hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for 265 reads! That is an unbelievable number that I never would've imagined this story to ever reach. I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say that this means so much to me. So thank you guys for all of your support!

Ok so now on to the real reason of why I'm here. So I am gong to be leaving Wattpad for a while. Which means I won't be able to continue on with the stories that I'm writing. Though before you all start jumping to conclusions and get mad at me for leaving. I did say that I wouldn't be able to continue the stories but I have a good friend of mine who will. Everyone I would like to introduce my very good friend Dan!

Dan: sup

Crani: so Dan knows all about "Hallway Angel" and how it's suppose to go and end. So he will be the one that continues to write the story while I'm away.

Dan: yup and I apologize on advance if I mess up the way the story is suppose to go. But thanks to Crani, she left me the entire story and all I have to do is type it and submit it here.

Crani: ok so that's about it and for those of you who asked me to give you advice on your stories. I am sorry but I will be able to. Though Dan will.

Dan: yup and I would be more than happy to be of assistance.

Crani: so yeah and for those of you Dan is real. Like he actually is a human being and he is what I used to base the character off of in "Hallway Angel"

Dan: yeah so I am kinda "Dan" in real life. All except for the super cool powers that he has which I wish I had.

Crani: so yeah that's about it. I will miss you guys so much and good luck to you Dan. If you guys have any questions you can leave a comment and Dan will answer it.

Dan: plus I'm her cousin so it works out.

Crani: alright so thank you guys again for all of your support. Make sure to share, fav, vote? And all that other good stuff. Until I get back this is Crani signing off. Bye!