Plan for today

Chapter 25

Mist's P.O.V

I woke up with a few rays of sunlight coming from a small gap of the curtain in my room. I never liked the sunlight so I always keep the curtains drawn. I sat up and and looked around the from and noticed Nami sleeping in the air. I laughed at the sight as I started to remember how she use to always do that when she fell asleep when we were little.

"Nami." I whispered.

She mumbled something Inaudible and turned in the air. I softly giggled and got dressed in my regular clothes. Since today was Saturday the students at the academy get Friday through Sunday off. I put on my favorite navy blue sweater with some blue jeans and my black and white converse. I then hid my locket from sight and walked over to where Nami was sleeping.

"Hey Nami". I said a bit louder.

"Five more decades please?" She said.

I laughed. "You've had more than five decades to sleep." I said.

She didn't respond so I assumed she had gone back to sleep.

"Hey Nami!!!!" I screamed.

She jolted right up in the air to where she almost hit her head on the ceiling but she managed to stop and calmed down.

"Why would you do that?!" She asked.

I just laughed. "You had to get up sooner or later." I said

She sighed. "Alright now that your back to normal what's your idea? "She asked.

I smiled. "Why don't we invite the team to just hang out today?" I suggested.

She leaned back in the air. "Will you invite Cantara?" She asked.

"Of course ........ Not." I said.

She smiled. "Ok." She said

"Great! Let me call Dan and then I'll send a comm link to the rest of the team." I said while picking up my phone from the coffee table and dialing Dan's number.

( Dan = D, Mist = M )

D: hello?

M: sup Dan?

D: nothing much, you?

M: same. Oh hey do you wanna hang out with the rest of the team today?

D: hmmm I don't know?

M: aww come on Dan it'll be fun!

D: will Cantara be there?

M: no

Dan: great!

Mist: cool.

D: ok.

I hear someone else's voice in the background.

D: hey Mist is it ok for Spark to come too?

I look up at Nami who is still floating in the air but now she is right beside me to where she can hear the phone call clearly.

"He is Dan's colleague." She said. I nodded and placed the phone besides my ear again.

M: sure

D: cool. Where should we meet?

M: at the small cafe

D: sure. See you there!

M: bye

I hanged up and place my phone back on the coffee table.