CHAPTER 28 - choose me.

Janelle's POV

there she goes. she left right before my eyes.. I dont want her to leave. but I dont want her to get hurt now that Nicole is back. I know she'll get hurt every single minute that Nicole is beside me.

"good that she left." Nicole said and then she wiped my forhead where Anne kissed. "she shouldn't be here with you anyway. hon, let's go?" she continued.

napalingon ako sakanya bigla! "and who should be here instead huh? and stop calling me hon!" I said angrily.

"you should be with me, only me. HON." pinagdiinan talaga niya yung hon.

"oh please. don't you ever tell that to me. you know so well why we ended up like this, Nicole"

"ladies? arent you coming? let's go!" our coach called us. buti nalang dinistract kami ni coach kundi ay na ko ewan ko nalang.

" let's not talk about this now, hon. there's time for this let's go." then she grabbed my hand. time? time?! kailan naman yon?!

"dont make me repeat it again. stop calling me hon, Lee!" she knows that im pissed off whenever I call her by her last name. instead of arguing with me. she just smiled and we started walking.

so umalis na kami. babalik daw muna sa hotel para magbihis. pero dumaan muna kami sa hotel na pinagstayan namin ni Anne para kunin ang mga gamit ko and to check-out narin and to pay. Im hoping na sana maabutan ko pa si Anne don.

"ah Ms. Janelle Fernandez? your bags are here na po. nagcheck-out narin po si Maam Cortez. paid narin po yung bill niyo. and she wants to give you this." the reception told me sabay abot ng maliit na box with envelope.

"oh. alright. thank you."

sumulpot narin si Nicole to help me get my bags.

I opened the envelope first.

"I already packed your bags. complete na yan. wala nang naiwan. by the time you'll be reading this, Im gone already. on my way back to Manila. anyway, congratulations!! I know you'd win. I am so proud of you. please accept my congratulatory gift. you deserve the best. I hope you wear this and you'll remember me. please, dont forget about me. but dont think about me. think about yourself. you and Nicole. just always remember. nothing's gonna change my love for you. and if I still have a chance, come find me. come find me Janelle. I will miss you.

love:

-your Anne."

then I opened the box. it's a necklace.... cupcakes yung pendant.

aww. I didnt expect this... Anne. oh Anne :( naiiyak na ko. hindi ko na maiwasang hindi maiyak....