CHAPTER 32 - good bye ex.

Janelle's POV

"Nicole, are you done?"

"yes hon. just for a while. lemme grab my purse okay?"

"okay. I'll wait at the car."

Nicole and I be having our dinner tonight sa isang restaurant. so Im here to pick her up.

all this time I'm with Nicole. I think it's been a month. this is what she asked for. remember when we met sa Baguio? she asked me back. she told me na hindi na siya aalis for internship. that cant be. I dont want her to ruin her life for me, to stop chasing her dream for me, I want her to be successful so I pushed her back to that internship thingy. it hurts me knowing na dahil sa internship na yon our relationship ended. but who am I to stop her?  so I gave her what she wanted. what she wished. I granted her consition na I'll be with her hanggang sa umalis siya. only her and no one else, para lang ituloy niya ang internship niya abroad ito ang kapalit, I needed to be with her. but this doenst mean that we're together again. we're not together. tinutupad ko lang ung kondisyon niya..

I needed to know din naman If things could still work. If we could still work out. If she's still the one. If I still have feelings for her. I needed answers to my questions.. plus gusto kong sulitin ang natitirang days ko with Nicole. after all, I loved being with her before. even if alam kong may isang tao akong nasasaktan.

hindi ko sinasadyang saktan. wala akong karapatan saktan at hindi karapat dapat saktan..

si Anne. gahd how I miss her. how is she now? okay lang kaya siya? she never contacted me once. I wondered why. but on the other side, I never contaced her too. this is still not the right time. I wonder.. does she still like me? is she still waiting for me? or maybe napagod na siya. kahit sino rin naman. God knows how I wanted to talk to her. how I want to explain things to her.  but I cant. I dont want to be unfair kay Nicole. after all. she was may ex. may piangsamahan din naman kami eh. and I know if she finds things out, masasaktan lang si Anne. for sure, aawayin siya ni Nicole. warfreak pa naman si Nicole pagdating sa loyalty.. tsk.

hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko. I guess I chose na layuan muna si Anne. I dont deserve someone like her. she's too much for me but she's all I've wished for before. ngayong dumating na siya, pinapakawalan ko naman. :(

"table for how many maam?" we finally arrived sa restaurant.

"two."

"this way maam." then the waiter led the way.