Chapter 10

Max's p.o.v

I woke up and everyone was in the room. 

"How do you know that?" Jess asked. 

"Your brother posted it online also saying he would kill Max depending." Kc said. 

"Look the fathers up." Dante said.

 "Anddddd?" I asked. 

"Nothing." Aaron said. Adam came in. 

"Why the hell do you post everything about the kid." Jess asked her brother. 

"Kids." Red corrected. 

"Dont make me fucking hit you instead of him." Adam said. 

"Sorry." Red said. 

"And I post because my ship is sailing." Adam said. 

"Not for long because Kawaii-chan is going to make Aarmau happen." Kc said.

"If u try I'll beat the fuck out of him." I said. 

"So- This is a good talk." Red said. 

"I wanna know though who the fucks invited them." Barney said. I heard a knock on the door. Zianna opened the door. 

"Kids. We have to go. Adam come on. Everyone has to leave but Jess." She said holding back tears. 

"Why?" Adam asked.

"Because I asked too. Now get the fuck out." Zack said. 

"Please kids." Sylvanna said. We all went out the door and waited in the parking lot. 

"It's really quiet." barney said. 

"Too quiet." Red said. 

"Let's hope it's a talk." Adam said worrying. I heard a cry. 

"Shit." I mumbled. None of them heard it. I heard a whip, like the soundable makes when you put it together. They all heard it too. Adam began banging on the door. 

"I swear if he hurts those children!" Red said helping, I began to help. Mystreet stood there. We opened it. Sylvanna was on the floor, Jess was in a ball against the couch. 

"Who said you all could come in?" He asked. 

"This is my house!" I growled. Mystreet walked in. They were confused, Adam tried to grab the belt. He threw him into the kitchen. 

"Sir! Please it was a lot when she was younger- she's carrying two- don't make her lose them." Red said. 

"Oh so it's two? I should've told her mother to be specific." He growled. 

"No more!" Jess pleaded. 

She was gonna pass out. He was about to hit her. I jumped in it and got whipped myself.  I hissed at the pain but got up. Mystreet girls went to help Sylvanna and Adam. The boys stayed behind him just in case he would try to run. 

"Brave. It will cost her more." He said whipping me. Jess was too scared so I kicked him. 

"She is fucking hurt! Not because of you but also because of other things and I will not let you take away my children." I said kicking and punching him. 

"So there yours? Typical." He said using it against me. 

I fell at Jess's feet. She was trying to be calmed. I protected her with my back facing him which is what got the pain the most. The boys tried to help. Jess had fallen asleep in my arms. Thank God. 

"Tell her mother I will be waiting for her return. Also tell my kids- I'll see them later." He said. 

"We are not your kids anymore!" Adam said limping to where I was with Jess. 

"Keep telling yourself that and that other leg will be dislocated." He said leaving. 

"So that's her real father." The boys all whispered. 

Adam sat on the couch. I put her head in his lap while the rest of her laid across the couch. I gave them both a blanket. Also giving Jess pusheen. I had always had a feeling he would show up when Jess was found out pregnant. I called Alesa, Jin, Ross and Shelby. They rushed over. Alesa put Mason on the couch with Jess. Alesa helped with mine and Adam's cuts. while Jin helped treat Jess. Ross and Shelby helped Sylvanna. Mystreet stood there in shock of what they witnessed. 

"Kids are fine. Two good steady heartbeats." Jin said. 

"Thank you." I mouthed. 

Sylvanna came to the living room, where we all were. She was crying. Barney and Red comforted her. Mystreet helped clean the blood off the floor and the mess. Aaron seemed the one who was more in shock than anyone else. It's funny how he said he would protect and love her, also saying lies that he knew her better than me when this happened. Jin made us all stay awake since he didn't know if we had a concussion or not. So glad were not in school anymore. Mystreet stayed. Jess was sleeping peacefully with Adam stroking her hair. Mason was comfortable with her too. 

"We're sorry." They said.

"It's fine." I said. 

"Let's all stop this madness and just be friends." Nicole said. 

"That might be a good thing." Ross said. 

"Poor Jess and Adam. They were going through that." Barney said. 

"You hate him the most remember?" Red asked. 

"Are you shittings me?! I still have the cut." Barney said. He had gotten hit by the belt right on the cheek that's kind of why he has a beard.

"Max. Do take care of her." Adam said. 

"You know I will." I said. We stayed up. Morning came around. The guys and I wore long sleeves to hid the cuts and bruises. I got Jess changed with Alesa's help. Jess woke up when we were in the car on our way to work. 

"Man our kids are heavy." She said. 

"Then don't feed them too much." I said seeing her grab a cupcake from the cupcake box that I bought for her, the guys and I- plus Alesa, Mason and Shelby. I got off and went with her inside the building. Adam was just walking to the kitchen. We followed him. 

"Why you'll all wearing long sleeves?" Em asked. 

"No reason." We said. Jess was grabbing a beer. I switched it with lemonade. I drank the beer myself. 

"That was mine." Jess said drinking her lemonade anyways.

"It's mine now." I said. 

"So what really happened last night. Because you all are wearing long sleeves." Nick said. 

"Unless you'll are just wearing them but max and jess had sex again." Dan said. 

"The hell!" I said. 

"Well. We kinda got whipped." We said pulling our sleeves up.

Thank u. Drill!

Follow. Comment. Vote. 

Fluffy~out! ~Nya~