Chapter 22

Jess' s p.o.v

Thenuk was watching the kids while Adam and I were facetiming Max. He was telling us about Lee and Red. He clapped his hands and Lee jumped. We started laughing. She glared but turned red in color- like Max's hair.

"Jess!" Kate yelled. I gave the phone to Adam.

"What!" I yelled.

"I know you took it!" She said.

"Took what?" I asked playing dumb. Thenuk was staring at her. Awwww. My lil bro has a crush on her.

"Give me my knunchucks. (I can't spell.)

"But I don't have them." I lied.

"Now. Or else you get it." She said.

"No!Not that!" I said. Adam came over.

"Maxy and leelee are coming." Adam said giving me my phone.

"Whats going on?" He asked.

"Deep blue sea." Thenuk murmered.

"Awwwwww!Someone has a crush on the violent girl!" Adam said.

"You son of a-"

"language." I reminded. Kate was trying to process that Thenuk likes her. I smiled.

"Someone has a crush on the violent girl!" Adam said a little louder.

Thenuk chased him, Adam screaming, Max came in. He placed a kiss on my cheek and went to seperate the boys. Lee sat on the couch on her phone. Kate left after I was tickled and gave up. She took her things proudly but was still wondering about thenuk. Lee was on her phone still. I smiled.

"Hi red!" I joked. The boy's were watching. She jumped and fell off the couch. We all laughed.

"Whats so funny?" She asked getting back on he couch.

"Nothing." We all said.

"Adam be nice to Thenuk. Thenuk, try not to kill Adam." I said.

"What about me?" Max asked.

"Well it depends if you want to be a glad Max, sad Max, happy Max, gloomy Max, Max Max. Or a mad Max!" I smiled.

He chased after me. Lee said she was gonna walk home to her house since its near by here. We said bye to her. Max stopped chasing me after the boy's got in front of me. I heard screaming at the door. Then a hit. Door broke. Father.

"Knew I'd find you'll when I recognized Maxy's dumb slutty sister." Zack said going over her. She was knocked out.

"You son of a bitch!" Max said.

"Now. Whos first? Oh hi Thenuk!" Father said.

Thenuk was ready to fight him if he tried to touch the kids. Max and Adam were by my side. Mason was upstairs asleep. Alesa on an errand. I felt bad for Lee.

"Now, then who's gonna be first?" Father asked.

"Daddy what's all the noise?" Mason asked coming down.

Father went after him. Adam jumped on him to let me get to Mason. I picked him up. Thenuk and I went with the kids to Maxy's car. Max quickly put Lee in Adam's car, Max went back in. We heard lots of hits. Alesa was pulling up.

"Alesa take Mason!" I said. She got him in her car. We all stayed still since it got silent. Adam ran to his car with Max. They got in and began starting it. Thenuk got in the front seat and drove off. We all drove off back to the offices, I called max.

"We left him in the basement. But he began to break the door." Max said

"How's Lee?" I asked.

"Bad hit to the head." Max said. I hung up. We got in the offices. Max was bringing Lee up.

"What happened?" Red asked.

"Almost abuse." I said fixing the couch. We had to stop the recording for do not laugh.

"Coming through!" Max said. Red looked mad and well sad. He walked away since it was Lee. Barney went for ice. Em was eating crackers with Mason and Alesa. Shelby played video games with Ross. Max next to Lee. My kids and I were being checked by Jin. Thenuk was with Adam doing a vlog. Barney gave the ice to Max who put it on Lee's head. I feel so bad. But how did my father recognize Lee- if I never even met her when I was a kid.

"But how did father recognize her if none of us had really met her?" Adam said it outloud. I rolled my eyes.

"Lee would visit sometimes since our parents are seperated. And after I would get beaten by him with you'll. She was there treating me. He caught us in a convince store getting food." Max explained.

"So he knew that when she would be around. He would easily find us." Thenuk said.

"At one point when Jess was late home since she was at Barneys, he came over to my house. Just like we thought- he thought she was there. My dad was on a trip. So he took his chance and beat the shit out of me telling me I better say where you were. Lee woke up. He began next on her." Max said.

"This is all our fault." I said.

"Its not. So don't you dare say it is." Max said.

"Hi Max." Lee said. Max smiled at her. She woke. Good. He helped her sit up. She flinched when he put the ice back on her head. Red came back, smiled at Lee and joined Shelby and Ross. He probably went to cool down.

"Thenuk likes Katelyn! Thenuk likes Katelyn!" Adam yelked. Thenuk began to chase him.

"The violent one?" Ross asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I thought she had Travis or whatever his name is." Jin said.

"She does. But I think they're on the verge of a breakup." I said.

"So he's got a chance." Shelby said.

"She came by and he just stared at her." Adam said running by.

"He said deep blue sea!" Adam said running by again.

"Come here you!" Thenuk yelled.

"Man I feel bad for Travis." Alesa said.

"Whys?" Barney asked.

"Cause she's violent." Red said.

"But not as much as me." Em said. We all nodded.

Here you go. Hope you liked it. Stay tuneded. Drill!
Follow. Comment. Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~