Chapter 33 - Part 1

Jess' s p.o.v

"It's cute though." I smiled. Max picked him up. 

"Now why are you in my house?" Max asked. 

"You'll were working. So we came to make sure y'all stopped." Alesa said. Things have been wierd lately. Too wierd. Everyone came over. 

"Why are you all here!" Max asked. 

"To party!" They said. He rolled his eyes. 

"Beers are in the fridge!" He said. The boy's went for it. 

"Daddy's a dumass." Mason said. 

"Mason. What did I tell you? Not to repeat words I say." Max said. 

Adam chased Max, well he tried to but Max just picked up Maria. Adam rolled his eyes and walked away. Max is such a great father, if only life could always be this way. 

"Daddy's slow." Mason pointed.

"So?" Adam shrugged. 

"Well that's what Uncle Max says that Daddy's slow so it takes some time for him to understand certain words that come out of his mouth." Mason explained, Max began laughing nervously. 

"Did you tell my kid I'm dumb?" Adam yelled. 

"well not in those exact words but- see when I said you were slow-" Max tried.

"Yes daddy's a dumbass!" Mason clapped his hands. Alesa face palmed and handed him a snack. Adam handed me Maria after prying her from Max and chased him around. 

"Jess, we've got to talk." Travis sent. 

"We're outside." Aaron texted. Shit, I went outside. 

"What?" I asked ignoring that everyone was here. 

"You've got to be with us. Your father will just keep coming to you. You'll be safe with us." Garroth said. 

"Jess, please." Katelyn said. It looked like she had cried, I motioned for her to go in so she went in with Cadenza. 

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled. 

"Youve got to chose." Zane said. I went inside, Thenuk was holding Katelyn close as was Ross to Cadenza. 

"Jess, maybe you guys do have to chose." Red said, Lee was drinking a beer as was Shelby. Mystreet came in. 

"Jess. You're better off with them." Max said. He looked hurt. 

"Things will only get worse. It's just you, Lee and Thenuk who have to chose on what they're gonna do." Adam said. 

"Why can't we all get along!" I asked. 

"Jess, we all know that we could if we wanted to. But it's- It's not possible." Alesa said. I broke down crying. Max didn't move. I felt arms around me. 

"Dont touch me!" I yelled. It was Nicole. She backed up, Kawaii~Chan was crying. 

"Oh my a party. What day are we celebrating?" Zack said. 

"This is what we mean!" Laurence said. Father had a belt. I didn't move nor did Adam or Thenuk. 

"How's your mom doing?" He asked. 

"Why's the devil here?" Jin asked. Father came at us, Max and the guys fought him with the Mystreet boys. The girls and I went up with the kids. 

"God this isn't safe." I said. 

"Of course not- when has it ever been?" Alesa asked. 

"Right." I said. 

"Jess what are you going to do?" Kate asked. 

"Go with them most likely." I sighed. We heard the fighting stop, so we went down. 

"I'll go with Mystreet." I said. The boy's sighed out of relief. 

"I have conditions though." I said. 

"Which are?" Aaron asked. 

"I stay with Kc and Kate. Also- my family can visit on the weekends." I said. 

"Fine." They said. 

"Thenuk?" Adam said. 

"Tokyo man." He said. 

"Over seas? Shit!" Red said high fiving him. 

"You really okay with that?" Adam asked. 

"Sure. I've always wanted to go there. So it'll be nice, especially to live." Thenuk said. Kate held him tighter. 

"Lee, you're staying with me right?" Max asked. 

"What makes you think that?" She asked. 

"Well it's not like you know any of them." Ross added. 

"Well what if I want to stay with Jess because of the twins and Kate since she's Thenuk's girlfriend, also Kc since she makes really good sweets-" Lee said. 

"I just thought- then make a choice." Max sighed.

"But I don't want to chose." Lee said. 

"Come on. Just pick." Shelby said.

 I feel bad for her. She has to either sacrifice and come with me, or go with Sky media and be with her brother and boyfriend.

Bum.Bum. Bummmmm. Sorry it's short. But that's how the next one will be as well, then we can get on with the long ass chapter. 

Drill!

Follow. Vote.Comment.

Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~