Part Four: Shed-lter

Soon enough Papyrus had run straight into a village, which large and very vandalized sign told me was 'Snowdin'.

Then shortly after I found myself being roughly put into a shed and the door locking behind me. I put my ear to the door to try and over hear what was going on outside. . .

"Pap, what's the plan? Not like you can take her to Asgore, you'd have to get past Undyne, and that freak would fight you to the death to get a hold of her soul. She does despize you for taking her spot in the Royal Guard, you know." Sans said.

"You don't think I know that, you waste of magic?" Papyrus whisper shouted, "But how else am I supposed to get her over to Asgore? I can't just by pass Waterfall!"

There was a short silence.

"Aww, bro, I thought you knew about river person? She can by pass Waterfall, no one would even notice." Sans taunted his brother.

"River person? Who is this. . . river person you speak of?" Papyrus sounded confused.

"Someone only a select few know about. But I'd have to be the one to take Frisk there, they only trust a few others and I. Not to mention I'd probably be killed if I showed an outsider their location."

I heard Papyrus sigh fainlty.

"Fine. Take her tonight, when all these barbarians are gone." Papyrus walked off.

I quickly scooted back from the door, in case I was caught eavesdropping. The door slowly opened, Sans at the door.

"You'll be dead within the next few days, kid. Have fun livin' while you can." He grinned, seeing how scared I actually was.

He was about to close the door, "I-I don't want to d-die."

The skeleton slowly turned to face me, "You think any of the others did, kid? This is just the way down here. Your fault for falling down here."

I frowned and stood up, saying as loud as I could, "It is not. I fell down here because I was scared. Who doesn't do stupid things when they're scared? I bet you if you were in my position you would've fallen, too."

I swallowed as blood rised in my throat. Flowey looked concerned and scared for his life.

Sans pushed me back a little, "You are stupid! You honestly thought that the best place to run to was a mountain near a huge hole that opened up to hell on Earth?!"

"You really think that I believed those rumors? You really think that I could believe that an entire race could want only death and destruction? Only those of narrow and frightened minds would think that or even believe it! I saw the good in those stories, the motivation!"

My throat was starting to burn like flames, but I wouldn't stop. Sans took a few more steps towards me, picking me up off the ground a little bit by the shirt collar, "You really are stupid, then."

He dropped me suddenly, making me stumble a little.

"We didn't have any motivation, you fool! We just wanted humans dead and we wanted the world to end? You honestly think we care about anything that happened during that war? We might as well have been wild dogs, just wanting to see blood shed and have more territory!"

"I won't believe that!" Tears were now forming in my eyes and straying from my sockets every once and a while.

Sans laughed a little, "You are so pathetic. Giving an evil species fake motive just so they can appear a little better than they already don't. Crying over it. Do you honestly think that anything would change? Do you honestly think that you mean anything to anyone?"

I stepped back from him, "Do you honestly think the same?"

Sans' pupil's stopped moving and he was the one to step back.

"You can be really mean, kid." He left and silently shut the door behind him.

I didn't hear the door lock.