Valentines Day Special Chapter:

(After the wedding of course)

I didn't want to do anything big for Valentines day but I think Ashton has other plans. We had spent earlier in the day out at the zoo, doing something with the kids and then after headed for ice cream. After Ashton dropped them off at my moms claiming he had plans for me and him.

When we got to the house he told me to get ready, something fancy so I head I the closet and go through my dresses seeing if any still fit. I finally find one and it's a short light pink glittery dress. I grab some heels and slide them on. I then head to the jewelry box putting on the jewelry from my dad but I add a bracelet that I bought I go with the dress. Walking I head to the bathroom and curl my hair and leave it down, i do my makeup and then grab my black heart shaped clutch and place my phone in it then I walk downstairs.

When I get down there I see him in a tux which I haven't seen him wear one since the wedding. "You look beautiful Jessi" he says placing a kiss in my lips as I blush "you don't look so bad yourself. He grabs my hand and we walk out to the car. Driving we finally get to a secluded wooded area "Ash what are we doing here "I say kinda scared but confused. "I didn't want to spend valentines day in a restaurant so I had this set up for us" I smile and get out of the car. He grabs my hand and we walk through the trees and the sight in front of me is absolutely beautiful. There are white lights strung across the trees and there is a table set out for us. I look around in awe "Ashton this is so beautiful" I tell him as we walk to the table and we pulls the chair out so u can sit.

We end up talking for a while while eating then we get up and leave after he says someone is here to clear it. I figured we were going to go pick up the kids but from the direction we were going I knew we weren't. When we get back home he opens the front door an I'm in shocked. Confused on how he got rose petals spread across the house I had to ask "how did you get this done" he smiles "I asked Jennifer and Michael to help me" I smile "it's perfect" I kiss him "wait until you see the room" I look at him then make my way to our room and stop in my tracks. There is a heart of roses in the bed, a bottle of champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries.

------

(If you don't like sex scenes don't read this part)

He pulls me close "I was going to wait but I can't. Jess I did all this because you are a wonderful wife and mother. You deserve a night like this. I also have something for you" he pulls out a box and I take it and open it. Inside is a charm bracelet with all our names carved on it. Smiling I say "I love thanks so much".

He takes it an places it on the dresser and reaches for my face and pulls me into a kiss. I slide my hand through his hair and give a tug. He lifts me up and I place my legs around his waist and he carries me to it and gently tosses me on the causing me I giggle. He takes my heels off and kisses me again. He reaches behind me and unzips my dress an slips it off me. Leave me in my panties since I couldn't wear a bra with the dress.

I reach and start unbuttoning his shirt but he gets frustrated and rips it off. I work in undoing his belt and once I get it undone I unzip them and push them down. He pulls my panties off as I push his down a he steps out of them. I grab his length in my hand and start pumping it. I move my mouth towards it and place my mouth around it causing him to moan. I move my tongue around the tip and I feel him jerk in my mouth. I pull him out and he pushes me down on the bed. He positions himself and gently eases in. He lets me adjust then begins moving. We go at this for awhile, me screaming his name the entire time as I reach my high. I cum then I feel his cock jerk inside me then I feel him cum. He pulls out then lays down beside me and I cuddle up into his chest "Happy Valentines Day Jessica" he says running his hand through my hair "Happy Valentines Day Ashton" I lean my head up and kiss him. This has been the best Valentines day ever.