Daddy Ashton Filter Chapter:

This is in his point of view from the beginning to now, like his thoughts. Someone asked for this so I really like the idea so I went with it.

Ashton's Pov:

Chapter 1:

Today was Luke's older sisters birthday so he decided to throw a party for her. No one knew that I really liked her. She was the most beautiful person I've ever seen. From her shoulder length brown curly hair to her blue eyes that shined so bright they literally took my breath away when I looked into them. I'm currently standing in the corner of the room watching her. I notice her watching me so I make my way to her. I pulled her into a hug not wanting to let go. When we pulled back I looked at her and noticed lust in her eyes. It's like we knew what we wanted and she pulled me up stares where we ended up having the best sex I've ever had.

After the party:

A couple weeks after the best sex I got a call from Jessica saying she was pregnant so I hurried and drove to her house. When I got there she proved it. I was in shock needless to say but I was happy and would always be there for her and the baby no matter what.

Chapter 2:

She finally told Luke an he was pissed. She stormed out after screaming at us leaving her upset and that made me furious. Yes may have slept with his sister but he should of acted like that. But after he left we headed to the doctors where they said the baby was ok and that was the best news ever.

And hearing the heartbeat was the best sound in the world to me. When we get back she heads straight to the shower while i sit on her bed with her cat who takes a liking to me. Whiles she's in there I swear I hear a whimper but I pay no attention to it. When she gets out and walks to the closet I go to stand with her when suddenly she falls and screams in pain and I manage to catch her in time scaring the shit out of me. I quickly dress her and head to the hospital. After the hospital I swear my world is being torn apart. I can't lose her or this baby and that's what is happening. When I suggested aborting the baby to save her, her expression about killed me. I just watched and she fled from the room.

Chapter 3 Part 1:

I beg and plead for her to forgive me for saying that. I honestly don't want to kill our baby I just said it out of fear. Luckily she forgives me and I feel my heart soar. Now she's cracking jokes how? Maybe it's her way of coping.

Chapter 3 Part 2:

She actually asked me to sing to her and that makes me happy, happy to know she loves my voice even though I'm mostly a drummer. But yeah she has weird cravings like pizza and Nutella who eats that. And when she are them together I about puked. She suddenly wanted pizza so I ordered one and headed to the bathroom. When I came out and went downstairs I found her in the doorway crying and clutching her stomach. I look at the guy and all I want to do is kill him. When I get her set down at the table I see a bruise forming on her side so I punch the wall out of frustration. When I look at her my heart instantly breaks. She's scared and it's because of me.

Chapter 4:

When she runs I lose it. How could I be so stupid as to scare her like that. I need to control myself. I try to get her to let me in but she doesn't so I end falling asleep on the floor next to the door. When she wake me up she forgives me. After we kiss she tells me we have to tell her mom and the boys. Suddenly she asks me to move in and I say yes I couldn't be happier. When we get to her mothers the other boys are there. Se she explains her situation and her mother breaks down and I honestly feel sorry because it is my fault she's pregnant. But when she tells them I'm moving in Luke is pissed.

Chapter 5:

Luke yells at me but I don't care. E can yell at me but I don't want him taking it out on her she shouldn't have to deal with that. When we leave we head to get tacos yet another craving. When I walk in the room and see her in my shirt it turns me on and we end up having good sex. After we get ready for the doctors and head there. We finally found out the sex of the baby but we also found out she's having twins a boy and a girl. At first it scared me to death like how can I be a father to two kids but then I looked at her and realized I could do it.

Chapter 6 Part 1:

We were having a good day. She wasn't getting sick or any pain, she was even in a good mood until her ex showed up which pissed me off. He started running his mouth talking shit so I beat the shit out of him. I would of killed him but Jess made me stopped.
When I stop I look up and see her go pale and scream. I quickly get up and catch her calling out for her to wake up but she doesn't.

Chapter 6 Part 2:

It's been days and she hasn't woken up because they sedated her with meds that won't harm the babies. I know most people think men should cry but when the girl you love that's pregnant with two kids has been unconscious for two days then you cry. I've been scared and the fact that all I can think about is her and the babies not in my life scares the shit out of me. That's what made me cry. I've grown to love them in this short time that the thought of them not being around is sickening. When she woke up I had to explain that they were ok since that's the first thing she asked. I tell her that I feel like I trapped her and she calms everything when she said she'd still be with me babies or no babies. We finally decided on names Dylan for our son and Annabelle for our daughter and the names couldn't be more perfect.

Chapter 7:

I can tell she's missing Luke and I can't help but feel a little guilty. If I wouldn't have had sex and gotten her pregnant then they would still be close. I sing beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney to calm her and it helps a little. Knowing she need Luke I convince him so how while at the studio to come to the house to see her. When we leave and get to the house I see her singing and honestly she's amazing it must run in the family. When I tell her I have a surprise and she sees Luke her face is priceless and she's smiling again.

Chapter 8:

After he leaves I have to tell Jessica that I have to leave to your with One Direction. I hope she can deal with it because she's not only losing her brother for a few months she's losing me to and I know that will be hard. I honestly hate the idea of leaving her since Nick is out there but I have to. When I tell her she's more ok than I thought. She knows I love doing this so she won't stop me even though it will hurt. And that make me love her more. She promised to stay with misty while I was gone and that made me feel a little better about leaving. On the day I leave I didn't know it's be this hard to leave her. I know stress will cause her pain and this is stressful so I'm hesitant about leaving her alone. When I finally board the plane my nerves are still high.

Chapter 9:

After we land I get a call from Jess and she's crying. My mind floods to a million reasons but the reason shocks me so I hurry and get another flight back. When I board then get back to her I head to the hospital. When I arrive at the hospital and find her I pull her into a hug as she cries her eyes out. My thoughts go to Ryan who will care for him. I know this is hard losing her best friend but the stress is bad for her so I'm extremely worried.

Chapter 10:

When she tells me that she has custody of Ryan I am fearful of her taking care of three kids while I'm gone how will she handle that. She's tells me all these reasons to not have me worry that I know bows the time to do it. The ring in my pocket has been feeling heavy just sitting there. So I take a deep breath and bend down and ask my love to married me. I watch as she stands covering we mouth and nod and I stand up and place the ring on her finger. I pull her into a hug and deeply kiss her for this is the first kiss being engaged. I have so much woman for this woman it's unbelievable.