Blood lust

After seeing there friend transform into a hideous beast, Sandy and Brandy was taken home by four cops who spend the night with the girls because they were scared. After tasting blood she became obsessed with the thick red liquid. She roamed the streets of Brown's town looking for more humans to snack on, her favourite place to feed was at KFC, on top of the building was her feeding ground it was filled with bones, torn clothes and rotten human flesh which was drenched in blood. People started smelling the stench but they weren't sure were it was coming from. Kara had a fixed time she would feed. At about 6:30pm she would wait between the KFC building and the Total gas station  because she couldn't be seen because it was dark at this time. A family of four was exiting from the KFC building when they reached the place where Kara was waiting, when the family was close enough Kara knocked the father out and quickly drag him back to her spot, the mother ran with her children Kara felt the lust for blood so she dropped the man's body and chase after the other members of the family. They reached the car park when she jumped from the top of the Devon house and onto the three victims they screamed out but it was no use. A teenage boy caught the whole thing on his cell phone and instantly uploaded it on his Facebook account. Kara dragged the dead bodies back to her feeding ground where she devoured all four a mother, father and two sons. The video got a lot of views after he tagged the video "Abomination in action". This was all over social media and it was on the news too about this deadly creature, the scent at the KFC building grew stronger and it brought to the attention of the health minister by the people who lived at Brown's Town. The health department came down and gather information and did test on the  KFC foods and nothing was wrong with them, they went outside and saw blood running down the side of the building the police was called and they went on the roof but had to come down because the scent was unbearable, they went back up this time with gas mask when they reached to top they saw Kara's feeding ground.