Running for life

The further the running campers went in the Dunkleys mountain the darker it gets and the air became moist and cool. "Hurry up Maria" shouted Kira "I can't go any further" replied Maria as she sat on a tree stump trying to catch her breath. Kirby and Kiva was separated from the others they we're running deeper in the forest when they heard abomination roared "oh my God! " it's coming for us screamed Kiva "keep your voice down it will hear you, just keep going ok" said Kirby with a angry tone. Kiva was running in front of Kirby when she tripped over a twig and fell in a bear trap she screamed out but not for long, "Kiva are u ok? " asked Kirby as he run towards to hole, when he knelt down and looked in the hole he saw Kiva face down with wooden stakes piercing her body Kirby couldn't see her properly so she use the flashlight on his phone and shined it in the hole he saw Kiva's body forming a x on the stakes her clothes was filled with blood and also the stakes. Kirby started to cry because the one girl he liked was dead, Kirby got up and started running again as he run he wipes the tears that was trickling down his face. "I guess we are the only survivor " Kate said in a sad concerned tone "maybe you are right, because we saw Jake got eaten my that thing. We don't know if it ate Nicky maybe it got Kiva and Kirby too" said Maria as she wiped the tears from her talk "Come here Maria "said Kate as she tried to stop Maria from crying "everything will be ok guys don't give up hope yet, just have faith said Josh with a politician's voice who is trying to get votes. "Look around Josh we are trapped in God knows where with God knows what chasing us our friends are probably dead forgive me if I don't have that thing called faith" said Maria with a angry sobbing tone. "Stop this ok we need to stick together if we want to leave this creepy place alive" said Kate trying to kill the tension between her boyfriend and Maria. "Hey let's go we can't stay here it's too risky we need somewhere safe that we can hide until day breaks" ordered Josh like a true leader, "ok let's go, go where stupid? " asked Maria who was cold and pissed off at Josh. "She do have a point you, Josh " said Kate in agreement with Maria, Kira went silent she didn't talk she just leaned against a tree shaking and hugging her self and breathing really hard. "Kira, hey Kira you ok? " asked Josh who moved from where he was to where Kira was standing he rest his hand on her shoulder and asked "are your ok? " she didn't answer Josh asked a second time this time he got a response but it came with heavy crying "I really don't know Josh, I am confused " sobbed Kira, "we all are sweetie " said Kate who got up and went to hug Kira. "Time to go people " said Josh who wrapped his arms around Kate's waist and moved briskly with her Kira and Maria followed after them. They walked for about thirty minutes when they heard abomination roared in the distance "holy shit that thing is on our trail, Josh" said Maria as she grabbed onto Kiva's hand and pulled closer to her "watch it ,Maria u might make us both fall to the ground. I understand you are afraid, in fact we all are but you have to be more careful ok" said Kiva who was a bit annoyed "yeah I get it" replied Maria in a soft tone. They came to a cave valley cliff  "we are trapped how will we get out of her now?" Asked Maria as she throw herself to the ground and put her head in hands and cried "get up Maria and stop acting like a 4 year old brat" said Josh who is annoyed as he helped her up. "Where will we go now?, we can't go back if we do it's suicide" said Kate. They heard the roar again this time it was a little closer "ideas anyone?" Kate asked panicking "let's go right and follow this trail, hopefully it will take us out of this creepy deadly forest" Josh said. Little did they know that the trail will lead them back to where they were catching there breath, the forest was very dark and there was no star in the sky and the moon took a one night vacation, so the campers use there phone light to see where they were going. They came to a sweet sap tree when a shadow like figure run pass the campers they felt very cold after it had passed. Then there phones went dead and all were left in the dark with a beast hunting them.