Gone in hiding

After they found the beast feeding ground, the Brown's Town police department did a full investigation of the area. They discovered several human bodies they were beyond recognition so they took them in to do DNA test on them to see if they could put a face to the bodies. Later that day Kara came back to her feeding ground only to find it empty and all the blood stains rotten flesh and bones all gone she gave a loud roar a roar so load that it broke all the glass on the KFC building and a few other building beside it. In rage she jumped off the building and run across the street the police was right on time to spot her she was surrounded by police cars and men holding guns at her she was frighten but filled with rage at the same time she was growling loudly at the men. "So we meet again abomination" said the commissioner as he walks to the front. Kara roared at him and her claws grew longer and sharper "today you will die you hideous beast" shouted the commissioner with a little confidence in his voice. "I wouldn't count on that commissioner" said Kara in a deep growling voice. She crouched a little because she was ready to attack, now her hands were touching the ground. It started to rain heavily and Kara was feeling the rush of blood lust once more she jumped at the police men and all men fired at her they emptied the clip on her she fell to ground like a rotten apple blood was everywhere, "sir is it dead?" Ask one of the police "I don't know" answer the commissioner nervously "stay alert boys that thing is smarter than it looks" said the commissioner as he held his gun with both hands aiming at Kara who was laying on the ground bleeding heavily and growling in agony. The commissioner was walking closer towards her when she find the strength to pull her self and run down town towards courts street, she ran for a hour leaving a blood trail for the cops to follow she detour from the road and into the bushes she came to a old house, she went inside seeking refuge. She spent three days in the house healing from the shots she received. She got 500 bullets in her body and she took them out one by one each bullet she took out she cried in discomfort. The cops followed the blood trail a day after to courts street but was mislead by another trail and that kara did in order to get the cops off her tail. She spent nearly a month in the house feeding on chickens and wild pigs to survive after she had gathered enough strength she would attack and torment the people of Brown's Town again.