Reunion

Kirby sat on the floor while Kiva went to call the others, "it's just Kirby you guys can come out now" said Kiva with a little spark of happiness. "Hey there Kirby we are so happy you are ok" said his friends as they came out of hiding, they hugged Kirby they sat down and they talked about what have happened. Kirby told them what happened to Kira, "oh my God" sighed Kate "that's so sad" sobbed Maria. They all thank God for being alive, a few jokes was given and all laughed. They tried to forget about what they have seen and what happened to there friends "I can't wait until morning to leave this place and go home and go in bed and rest" said Kate "we all want that" said Kirby with a loud sigh. No one slept, all tried to stay up to see if abomination was coming for them they sat around five candles that represent a little camp fire. "I am so cold" said Maria holding on to Kiva's hand shaking, a cold wind blew in the house and out the candles leaving the house dark and cold, a minute after the rain started to fall the roof started to leak. "Guys the roof is leaking" said Kirby trying to move from where the roof was leaking he moved right into a puddle of water he sighed and said "oh boy" suddenly after a bright flash of lightning struck, lighting up the house then a loud rolling sound followed after making the girls scream in fright a couple minutes after that abomination roared "oh God no, not again" cried Kate. "We are roasted chicken if it knows we are hiding here" sighed Kirby, the lightning flashed again a bit brighter than before, the thunder rolled again making the girls scream "shush, listen I think someone is outside" whispered Josh after they were settled they heard foot steps of someone stepping in mud coming towards the front door of the the house they were in.