CHAPTER V

( supernatural & twitter ! )

Sam and Liz moved around the bunker library, flipping through books and files trying to find a cure

Sam and Liz moved around the bunker library, flipping through books and files trying to find a cure. Dean had already lost most of his memory and it was only a matter of time until Sam began to lose his, he was already beginning to forget little things like what he had to eat yesterday or where he usually keeps his phone."Liz, go to the storage room we might have something there! Hurry!" Sam rushed orders to Liz fearing they might not make it in time.As soon as Liz left the room Sam's head erupted in excruciating pain. He fell to the ground clutching his head. No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to begin this quickly. He was supposed to have more time.Liz rushed back carrying a stack of books, but they were soon forgot as she saw Sam on the ground clutching his head."Sam! Sam! Sammy you gotta push through we almost got something! You can't let me do this alone!" Liz shouted hopping to get her brother to pull through.Sam slowly looked up at Liz, "I'm sorry, but, who are you?"Liz froze hearing those word come from her brother's mouth."Sammy no... I'm your little sister. I taunt you, and I tease you, and I make your life miserable, but you love me anyway. You're everything that I ever wanted to be. I'm jealous of how smart you are, and how kind, and how nice. Please don't leave me here." Liz choked out through sobs. "I can't do this on my own, I just came back you guys can't leave me again.""I won't leave you... I don't know who you are but I believe you." Sam stated.Liz grimaced as they began to look again.

PEN

@penelopegcaster

what do you guys think so far? #spn12
234 Retweets 2.7k Likes

JARED PADALECKI

@jarpad

fun fact: that scene took quite a few takes bc my little bug kept crying too hard. she's too pure.
567 Retweets 10.4k Likes

View all replies

PEN @penelopegcaster

↳i've been exposed 👀

PEN

@penelopegcaster

just added carry on wayward son by kansas to playlist current moods
136 Retweets 2.6k Likes

View all replies

(crecientes©)