CHAPTER X

( real life & instagram ! )

one week later

Penny had just shut off her lights and locked the door getting ready to go to bed when a persistent knocking began at the door.
"I'm coming calm down", she said as she rushed towards the door. Penny quickly unlocked and opened the door. "Daniel... what are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you" he said finishing with that small smile that Penny still loved so much.
"I don't want to talk right now", she spoke as she went to shut the door.
"Good then you can listen." Daniel said while using his foot to stop the door from closing. "Please it's important." He said looking down at her with those puppy dog eyes that could make her do anything.
She let the door open and looked at Daniel letting him talk. "Penny I made a stupid mistake and I know you're angry with me but this past week has been hell without you. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I'm going crazy because I didn't have you by my side and I didn't know what to do. You let me walk out and that's the biggest mistake I have ever made. Penny, I love you! I'll shout it from the rooftops and announce it to the world because I'm so hopelessly in love with you."
Penny looked down up at the ceiling avoiding his eyes knowing those big brown eyes would just bring back all the pain she's gone through this past week.
"Penny please look at me."
"Daniel please don't do this, not after everything I went through this week." She said slowly looking up at him.
"Marry me Penny"

dannypark

19,337 likes

19,337 likes

dannypark dedicating my 1,000th post to my beautiful fiancée. I can't believe I get to call you that. Thank you for saying yes.
tagged: @pennygrace
View all 1,307 comments

pennygrace glad to call you mine to keep💖😊

(crecientes©)