wikipedia

(wikipedia !)

Penny Grace (born Penelope Grace Caster; January 15, 1996) is an American actress and singer, known for playing a dual role as the eponymous characters in the Disney Channel teen sitcom Liv and Maddie (2013–2017) and playing Mal in the films Descendants (2015) and its sequels Descendants 2 (2017) and Descendants 3 (2019). Also known for her role as Elizabeth Winchester in the CW series Supernatural (2005-2019). Subsequently, she had a recurring role as Ruby Hale in the ABC television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2018).

Penny Grace

(Penelope Grace performs in The Light in the Piazza in London)

Born
Penelope Grace Caster
January 15, 1996 (age 23)
Seattle, Washington, U.S.

Occupation
actress, singer

Years Active
2005 - present

> Early Life
Penny Grace was born in Seattle, Washington as Penelope Grace Caster. She is the daughter of Philip Alan Caster and Bonnie Wallace, who later divorced. She grew up in Bainbridge Island, Washington. At the age of four, she began acting in community theater at Bainbridge Performing Arts. When she was fourteen, her family moved to Los Angeles, California, due to her blossoming acting career. Grace has stated that she is of French descent and that she speaks some French. She is also of Russian, Slovak and Hungarian descent. She has stated she was bullied through her entire school experience, starting in fifth grade, through the end of high school. Regardless of the pressure at school and fitting in, she stayed focused on her dreams of becoming successful in entertainment: "I became very passionate about [becoming an actress and singer]. I fully immersed myself". Her father died in 2011 when she was 15 years old.

> Career
In 2005, Grace joined the cast of the WB show horror/drama series Supernatural where she stars as Elizabeth Winchester. Elizabeth and her brothers Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) drive throughout the United States hunting paranormal predators, fighting demons and angels, and dealing with all manner of fantasy & sci-fi genre. The show is currently in its fourteenth season on the CW. It owns the title of the longest-running North American sci-fi series in history.
In 2012, Grace was cast in a new Disney Channel Original Series entitled Bits and Pieces as Alanna. Shortly after filming the pilot, Bits and Pieces was retooled into Liv and Maddie and saw Grace starring in the dual lead role of Liv and Maddie Rooney. The preview of the series debuted on July 19, 2013, and the show premiered on September 15, 2013. The pilot episode gained 5.8 million viewers, which was the most-watched in total viewers in 2.5 years since the series Shake It Up! Disney Channel renewed Liv and Maddie for a 13-episode second season slated to premiere in Fall 2014, which was later expanded to 24 episodes.

(crecientes ©)